COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Trying to keep up with you all, my friend. :)
Prague is wonderful: We visited the Lego Museum (how “Danish” of us!) and I’ve learned that the Czech word for “fresh” is remarkably similar to the Russian word for “stale”. Talk about false friends. :D
Besides that we did do some sightseeing and picked up tickets for a ballet on Friday.
My favorite photo of the day — from Charles Bridge:
View attachment 234472
Looks like you are off to a good start on your visit.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL ! Your new words make me chuckle ! I love them.
Ah, you don`t have emmetropia. Okay, you have to use your glasses.
Me too. I think that is normal when people get older ....;):)
But I really, really hope that you don`t ingurgitate your meal like Misty might do.....:eek::eek::D
Please tell me you do not...:( and thank you for two new words for me.:)

I have the very bad habit of gobbling my food. Comes from years of a job with only a half hour for lunch. If I wanted to run errands at lunch, I had to eat fast.

Bee62

Germany
I have the very bad habit of gobbling my food. Comes from years of a job with only a half hour for lunch. If I wanted to run errands at lunch, I had to eat fast.
Do you know office coffee ? It is mostly cold.....
I learned to love cold office coffee in the years I`ve worked in an office. :D Now I don`t mind drinking cold coffee.:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do you know office coffee ? It is mostly cold.....
I learned to love cold office coffee in the years I`ve worked in an office. :D Now I don`t mind drinking cold coffee.:D
No, I don't like coffee of any temperature. Never have developed a taste for it.

Bee62

Germany
Stomach pain, nausea and occasional vomiting, staring to produce blood in my stoma output, joint and muscle pain.
That sounds not good. I am sorry to hear that. Is there any food that causes these things ? Do you have had these symptoms once before ?
Let me send you a big electronic hug.

DE42

That sounds not good. I am sorry to hear that. Is there any food that causes these things ? Do you have had these symptoms once before ?
Let me send you a big electronic hug.
It's not really food that causes the issue it's more of just the natural progression of the disease. It just happens sometimes. Stress and things like that can increase the likelihood of a flare up and with my work and school schedule and lack of sleep it probably did not help much.