COLD DARK ROOM

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I’m so disappointed in my 14yr old son! He was caught cheating on a test this morning[emoji22].
My husband is going to call his teacher and talk to her.
I know his Xbox is going away for a couple of weeks which will feel like a year to him! He’ll also be grounded.

My stomach is turned upside today.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I’m so disappointed in my 14yr old son! He was caught cheating on a test this morning[emoji22].
I know his Xbox is going away for a couple of weeks which will feel like a year to him! He’ll also be grounded.

Better he gets caught now than when he’s doing public exams. He’ll probably never reoffend.

Do explore why he did it though. Without confrontation if possible. It may expose a very troubled young man (due to hormones in all likelihood)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Better he gets caught now than when he’s doing public exams. He’ll probably never reoffend.

Do explore why he did it though. Without confrontation if possible. It may expose a very troubled young man (due to hormones in all likelihood)

We will definitely ask him why. I’m guessing he did it because he didn’t study for the test.
We camped this weekend and he didn’t do any homework and yesterday he chose video games over studying.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hello Lyn. I am sorry to hear that Lola is not well. You asked if you could feed strawberry. I would take a ripe strawberry and crush it with a fork and put the pieces and the juice all over his food. What lettuce are you feeding ? My torts love lambs lettuce and Belgian endive very much. Does Lola love them too ?
Good luck with him that he is soon back to normal.
Thanks Sabine, Lola isn't keen on lambs lettuce and will often pick around it - I have even seen him push it back out of his mouth! His main winter diet is based around Florette Classic Crispy salad which is full of it so I separate the little bunches so that he does eat some of the leaves. I am using cucumber at the moment to rub on some leaves - he would eat a whole cucmber if the opportunity arises but I know there's no nutritional value it but just the smell of it is enough to tempt him.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Thanks, Lyn! I’m sure it will go well- some friends used this company and were very satisfied with the job.[emoji2]

I sure hope Lola keeps improving!
Thanks Bea he has eaten a little more again today, some hand fed but he also ate from his slates too. Should have abetter idea of whats going on tomorrow,

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good mornooning, roommates! I’m back from Turkey and will be catching up on all the messages, all 800+ of them, eventually. :eek: For now, hope everyone has a great week!
Carol, this is for you—guess what it is.
View attachment 238487
Hi Lena hope you had a good trip to Turkey, did you manage to see Kristoff?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Oh no. Shame that is a difficult thing to have to deal with. Good luck.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

I agree. That is good advice.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK