Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I’m so disappointed in my 14yr old son! He was caught cheating on a test this morning[emoji22].
My husband is going to call his teacher and talk to her.
I know his Xbox is going away for a couple of weeks which will feel like a year to him! He’ll also be grounded.

My stomach is turned upside today.

Cheating at 14 - I still remember doing that. I grew out of it fairly quickly.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good evening all.
Hope you have all had a good day.
Lola ate a mixture of leaves quite eagerly this morning after his soak and was out and about and eating when my nephew called in. Still only small amounts though.
I put him out in his lovely sunny enclosure about 3.15 but he wouldn't stay and bask, although he did wander to the door and lie just inside it for a while - we have this performance every year:rolleyes:
This evening he had a carrot soak and I tried him with a little of the Oxbow critical care mix spread on romaine leaves and he ate very eagerly, but couldn't wait to get back to his hide. At least he is still active and eating and looking bright eyed and bushy tailed even if he doesn't feel it. Hopefully I'll have a better idea of what's going on tomorrow.
Are you going to a vet tomorrow?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
That's great that others have taken him under their wing and are looking after him, Lena.
Did he remember you?
Yep. Looked into my eyes and licked my face at every opportunity. Though maybe the fact that I gave him some meat and he was hoping for more might have a role in this... :D

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
We went last Tuesday - had xrays, faecal test and bloods because Lola has been off his food and in his hide a lot so he has lost weight.
But the blood results weren't back last week so will speak to the vet tomorrow.
Worrying times :(
I see. (I haven't caught up on all the posts yet, so didn't know.) Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Lola.:<3:

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I see. (I haven't caught up on all the posts yet, so didn't know.) Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Lola.:<3:
OK, way past my bedtime. Not see you all tomorrow when I will try to continue catching up on last week's posts. (Wish me luck.)
Nos da, roommates! :)
Thanks Lena see you soon Nos Da!