COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Not us Ed!
How about this, then.
I've always had a lot of hair. Thick, long hair. And I always laughed at my balding younger brother. Saying I "wish" I could go bald!
Well, I just got my six month hair cut...and as I was inspecting the length, I saw this.
If I'm not mistaken...And my memory isn't as sharp as it once was..I seem to recall hair being there.

20180512_172825.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How about this, then.
I've always had a lot of hair. Thick, long hair. And I always laughed at my balding younger brother. Saying I "wish" I could go bald!
Well, I just got my six month hair cut...and as I was inspecting the length, I saw this.
If I'm not mistaken...And my memory isn't as sharp as it once was..I seem to recall hair being there.

You might be getting your wish!!

Did you show this to your brother?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
How about this, then.

[emoji23]

I think there may be some thinning there Ed. JoesDad is the same age and he’s getting thinner up there too.

Younger brother may be about to get his revenge!

That said, the shaved head look is so popular these days that my first assumption isn’t that anyone has gone bald.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
How about this, then.

It’s only the stupid hairs that abandon a smart head. You’re looking good, Ed!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning, roommates! I’m still busy getting everything back in order after last week’s absence. I also took too many photos of daughter’s class yesterday because I forgot how much work it is to go through them all. And I have an extra kid over today. :eek: TTFN!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thanks - it's been a long wait.
Have you had a good day, Carol?
Yes thank you. Yesterday was a good day. A long one, but still a good day. Last night while soaking the babies, they seemed to be a little more alert. And they were stretching their necks and looking up at me. LOL Clark even went so far as to stretch his neck backwards as I was standing just to the left and slightly back from the soaking tub, I presume he was looking to see where I was and didn't want to turn his whole body around. I wish I had had my phone ready to take a photo, as it would have been a perfect one. Rue on the other hand for the first time, stuck his whole head down into the water and had a good long drink. I have never seen her do that. Although Kang and Rue are bigger so I did put a little more water than normal in their soaking tub last night.
It is now 12.34 here in Cape Town, so I suppose it is still too early for your results. Waiting with bated breathe to see what is going on with Lola.
Sjoe okay that was a long post.:)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning, roommates! I’m still busy getting everything back in order after last week’s absence. I also took too many photos of daughter’s class yesterday because I forgot how much work it is to go through them all. And I have an extra kid over today. :eek: TTFN!
I was always taught that you must take at least two photos of the same scene....just in case the first one does not come out, but then again that was from a time when we did not have digital photos' And Yet I still do it. Ha ha ha

Good Mornooning Lena, Hope you are having a good day so far.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
How about this, then.
And you say you are old, I see no evidence of grey hair, and that is just a little bit of thining. Nothing to worry about.