COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
O that leopard is gorgeous! The yellow and orange of the subject is so contrasting against the blue of the sky.
Ooo I think I have an idea for my next pastel painting!
That is if my husband will ever get around to wiring the lights back in my art room[emoji57]
I'm going to be invading my dining room if it takes much longer!
So he is falling behind on Clunkers new enclosure and now your art room as well. I think he needs to go sit on the naughtu step for while. Or at leadt the new we will need to find.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
O that leopard is gorgeous! The yellow and orange of the subject is so contrasting against the blue of the sky.
Ooo I think I have an idea for my next pastel painting!
That is if my husband will ever get around to wiring the lights back in my art room[emoji57]
I'm going to be invading my dining room if it takes much longer!
This is my attempt at a pastel painting. 20180516_183733_001.jpg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
The best there is! Grab an armadillo to sit on. Just don’t step on a hedgehog in the dark - it hurts a lot, based on personal experience. Do you like coffee? I’ll call out to the One-Legged Pirate to fetch you a beverage of your choice.
Lol. Just don't order any from Adam when he is back that is.

Bambam1989

East Texas
So he is falling behind on Clunkers new enclosure and now your art room as well. I think he needs to go sit on the naughtu step for while. Or at leadt the new we will need to find.
He hasn't even been able to start on Clunker's enclosure. To busy working on the house. At least it's not going to spontaneously burst into flames anymore..

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
He hasn't even been able to start on Clunker's enclosure. To busy working on the house. At least it's not going to spontaneously burst into flames anymore..
There is that. Okay he gets a pass for now. How did the hinting go at that second hand tool shop you went to?[emoji6] Did he at least commit to a starting date?