COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
I was gone for the day at my daughters 6th grade Olympics and you guys sure chatted!!
I’ve had back spasms for 2 days and it was killing me at the meet! I paced and tried sitting it it was so annoying so I made a chiropractor app for this evening because the Olympic finals are tomorrow.

Here’s a few pics. She’s the tall one in pink with headband.
She had a pretty good showing with 2 wins and a 2nd place.
I have video but I’m to lazy to put it on YouTube. Maybe tonight.

View attachment 239688
View attachment 239689

Sorry to hear about your back, Kathy! Your daughter is pretty!

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good Morning Lena, Linda and anybody else who is currently awake. (I think that should cover everybody as by the time you read this - you will obviously be awake.:rolleyes:)
The Sun is Shining and it is Friday. I had to have three cups of coffee this morning just so I could wake up properly. Although I feel like I could sleep the whole day away. and I could not find Montegomery, so I had to make my own. But even if I say so myself, they were gooood cups of coffee. So looking forward to Saturday, I get to sleep late, I will be working in the garden and hopefully my torts will get some sunshine. I get to plant my seeds. And I am finally going to get to see the latest avengars movie.
I hope that everyone has an awesome Friday and all your dreams come true. (although I am still waiting to win the lottery.:oops:)