COLD DARK ROOM

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Well now that I have caught up. How is everybody doing.

Linda glad you are home again and enjoying the night life.

Lyn missed you and very glad Lola's results were positive ones. Hang in there and don't forget we are hanging in there right beside you.

Lena is your daughter much better now. And does that mean you get to go walkies again [emoji3]

@DE42 Dan how are you doing this morning. Still in pain and what has doc said? Can they help make you start feeling better?

Mark love your adventures on the kayak. I would love to do that. But will more than likely have to live it through you.

Todd thank you for the compliments and we will have a talk to the Leprechaun. Who I think was supposed to be fired as Adam cannot afford to pay both him and the one legged pirate. Hmm maybe that is why he is being annoying - he wants back in.

Bambam how is your garden growing? All in a row with cockle shells and silver bells and are you the pretty maid?

Kathy how is your back doing? I asked my osteopath the other day about the cold and heat thing and he said that cold is not good but then neither is too much heat either. It would be better if I did it in short bursts rather. It is funny how there are so many different ways to achieve the same result or not. [emoji6]

Sabine and CCLBee and...And...And.. (sorry I forget all your personalities names). How are our favorite torts doing and what song is next and for whom?

Carol did you sleep well last night? And how is operation relieve boredom going? Wait....What...thats me!!! Tut tut tut WHAT is the CDR coming too.

I am having so much fun lately with Rue she is really coming out of her shell[emoji6] And I love her new nightly ritual it is so cute. Anyway not chat again later as I better go find something to do so I can look busy. [emoji3]
My garden is coming along slowly. [emoji28]

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Late October? Early November...? We wanted to start earlier this year because @ZEROPILOT in Florida routinely gets his presents late :oops:
Good to know. And your postcard hasn't arrived yet!! [emoji17] It could just be taking very long to get here though. Our postal system is not the best.