COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

Yeah, yeah. . . excuses, excuses!

Sitting 4 hours in the driving position? That probably wasn't the best thing for your body.

Why bother scraping? Just add another coat of paint to the existing. Think how strong those paint coated walls will be over the years? The house will fall down, but the bedroom walls will still be standing in 100 years!!!
No just an hour Drive. The infusion took four hours at the cancer center.

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Oh lordy, lordy! First all that English Tea, and now a whole boat load of crab? I don't understand why you both aren't terribly overweight???

Wonderful! I never could get my husband interested in hiking, but I would have love to do it. He only wanted to take the motorcycle to the coast. I hated the long trips to the coast. Give me the mountains anyday.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I've seen an ad on TV for an attachment you put on your desk that raises or lowers your computer so you can stand while computing. How much longer do you think your infirmity will be with you?
Infirmity ? That word makes me sad:( I am sick but .....:( :)
The virus of the shingles cause extremly pain on nerves, when you are standing, walking, sitting or try sleeping. And the wounds are very itchy . It is not nice.

Last edited:

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
The virus of the shingles cause extremly pain on nerves, when you are standing, walking, sitting or try sleeping. And the wounds are very itchy . It is not nice.

Yeah....my father contracted shingles. It was bad and nasty. Just a few weeks ago our local pharmacy was offering FREE shingles vaccinations. Ive been meaning to get one....and finally did.

Shingles = bad....

Bambam1989

East Texas
That sounds so interesting. Just want to check. The first part with the sugar, cornstarch and cocoa powder are you melting the sugar? As there is no liquid in it when you are stirring it on the stove.
I don't turn the heat on until after I add the milk and oil. Pre mixing your dry ingredients helps for a smoother filling[emoji4]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I’m home. We got back in time to see the second half of the rugby.

The weather was so appalling in Cape Town, that England managed to be South Africa.

The rain is good news in Cape Town, but not when South Africa are playing a team that plays in those conditions all too regularly.

Still SA won the series, so I can only be pleased that England saved face on this occasion. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No just an hour Drive. The infusion took four hours at the cancer center.
My daughter gets infusions every several months for cancer, so I should have realized that. But she's pretty much incapacitated after the infusion - different drug probably.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, sorry. You definitely aren't 'infirm.' But I couldn't think of another word - incapacitated? achey? itchy? cry baby? :p