COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Well!!! Good Mornoonevening Everyone,

I hope everyone had a good Wednesday yesterday. It is Thursday for me and the day that Sabine gets her dream to come true. Did I say how happy I was for her. Exciting times in the CDR for today. It is a beautiful day today in Sunny Cape Town, we had some rain through the night and early this morning and the sun is shining now. It looks nice and clean - Mother earth gave Cape Town a little bath. :D The grass in the field is glistening and just how I like it.

Life is good. Life is great.!!

Have a fantastic Thursday.

View attachment 250698View attachment 250699View attachment 250700

Enjoy your spring, Carol!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Goooood Mooooorning CDR!

It’s Thursday and, for the first time since I wrecked my back around Easter, I am going to attempt Yoga this morning ... very carefully!

And then I will relax and recover while having my hair cut.

I hope you all have a good day... I’m so excited about Sabine’s new babies! [emoji217][emoji217]

Good luck at yoga, Linda!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I am Picking her up on Friday:) She’s about a 4 hr drive away from me so it took a little planning. I wasn’t planning on getting another yet, but after I committed to it, I’ve been wishing away the hours. We are very excited. We added her on a 10’x10’ play area in my tortoise garden. And my husband has been watching me go nuts trying to plan the full outdoor enclosure to be finished by this spring.
View attachment 250701

Do you keep your boy in the outdoor enclosure too? :confused: [emoji6][emoji6][emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
So my went to the Doctor yesterday and he had an EKG done. No blood draw.
The doctor said he sees this a lot with teens. He thinks it was from being dehydrated, so he needs to drink more water.
He actually drinks a lot at home but none at school.
So glad it wasn’t anything serious.

Good to hear.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Glad your get cooler weather! We are in the 80’s now but back up to high 90’s this weekend!

I’m so ready for cool weather! We have to wait until about November.
October is usually really hot with cool nights.

We are hosting a team party Saturday and I just hosed down our giant birds of paradise because they were so dusty!!!

Hosed down giant birds of paradise? And they didn’t fly away?? :confused: [emoji6][emoji23]