COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
I'm not sure if we still have Storm Ali or if Storm Bronagh has reached us in Wales yet.....I can't keep up with them - nor would I try!!:)
It seems a little bit calmer out there now - must be having a rest before it picks up speed tomorrow afternoon.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn, I am fine. Luckily no storm in Germany. We have nice warm and sunny weather like it was in summer !
The recovery of my boyfriend will need a little bit longer but I am glad that he survived the surgery. For him an anesthesia is very dangerous.
How are you ? New troubles with your neighbors or hopefully not ?
I'm good thanks Sabine - glad Friday is here again.:)
Neighbours are OK at the moment but their remaining fence panels are blowing about like sheets and will be down by tomorrow - they just don't put any extra support against them to stop them getting damaged. I just hope their fence doesn't break my little fence when it falls.
Good to hear your guy is doing OK - I hope he takes it easy and makes sure he is fully recovered.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How painful must these rotten teeth had been for him. Poor boy !
And he got his nails cut !;)

Good eye!! We also did his microchip. I just told them to do it all while he was out!
I used to hear his click click on the tile and now nothing. He needs a Bell because he’s so quiet.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Yes very sad - a tree fell on one person and a lady in her caravan was blown over a cliff.
I think we got off lightly yesterday but tonight it's quite scary and I can't sleep. I don't mind the heavy rain but winds are so destructive at full force. Hope there are no more fatalities and casualties in the next couple of days.

The wind was bad here when I went to bed last night. Thankfully it has dropped a little this morning and the sun has come out

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Just for fun.....
The Shirelles, 1960, Will you still love me tomorrow

Here is my version:

Round of applause! :) Brilliant!

That’s today’s earworm sorted :D

Translation in case earworms don’t have the same name in Germany - An earworm is a tune that gets stuck in your head and you can’t stop singing or humming it for the rest of the day :D

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m so happy my boy made it thru his surgery and is doing so good today!!

He was a zombie last night but ended up eating and he’s super hungry today!
He’s on two meds and on his way to feeling better.
Can you imagine having 12 rotted teeth?
His breath smelled like a decaying fish. No joke!

View attachment 252046
Well done Uzi.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
All caught up again. I took today off and Monday is a public holiday here. So a nice long weekend for me. I am currently waiting at the school for Jarrod to come back from camp then fetching the eldest from Uni. Later this evening it is my osteopath appointment and afterwards a relaxing weekend.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
All caught up again. I took today off and Monday is a public holiday here. So a nice long weekend for me. I am currently waiting at the school for Jarrod to come back from camp then fetching the eldest from Uni. Later this evening it is my osteopath appointment and afterwards a relaxing weekend.
Forgot to wish everyone an awesome Friday. Enjoy!!