Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thank you Carol!!
I know how painfull Hedgehogs can be, I have two African Pygmy Hedgehogs myself. Haha!! I find there needles in my clothes sometimes.
I do like penguins and I am learning to hook with a needle at the moment, so I will be fine I guess... maybe the Woolen spider can teach me. Lol
. . . if she exists!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you Mark and thank you all for your good wishes.
I really appreciate being a rommate of the CDR. You are all so lovely people here.
I love you all !:):<3:
We love you too. And want you around for a very long time. So tell your leg that your roommates are demanding that it gets healthy.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Dear Adam, I am glad that you finally got the parcel. I hope so much that you and wifey like the things. It was a great pleasure for me to send you all these things.
Btw.: Take a look into your Christmas Card please. There is another little surprise.:)
Ooohhh and there is more suspense.!!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Look what I found outside the Drunken Penguin bar:

View attachment 256569

I think the One-legged Pirate is petitioning for release of his friend the Leprechaun, saying we'd kept him enough in the dark.
Mmm maybe. Do you think he has reached the point where we think we would like to have dinner with him? Besides are we not waiting until after the xmas gifts have reached everyone and have been opened before we let him out?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Mmm maybe. Do you think he has reached the point where we think we would like to have dinner with him? Besides are we not waiting until after the xmas gifts have reached everyone and have been opened before we let him out?
Oh, right! I was nearly duped into releasing him right away... :D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I should have clarified. The kids have a reading period and they have to bring a book with to school to read, be it non-fiction or fiction but it has to be a actual book. No kindles etc are allowed. We still have lots of book stores as well.
You are lucky. Take advantage of those books.