COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
To be fair, we haven’t actually seen her, if she exists, only the copious amount of knitting a large quantity of which seems to still be ensuring the Leprechaun can’t escape.

She has been very kind with keeping us supplied with warm winter woolies

I must have a word with Montgomery and catch up with the gossip. I do hope the Leprechaun has learned to shut up in the Wool Spider’s presence
Mmmmmmm, He is Irish, aren't the Irish supposed to be very stubborn and hard headed?

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Last year, my TORTOISE was cutting it dangerously close to the unwrapping date, and the year before it was late! :eek: I’m getting better at this. I hope.
Time will tell then won't it. And all I can say is that I hope it all goes smoothly for everyone and that they all reach their secret destinations on time.

N

no one

I secretly lurk here sometimes... sorry, I am not so good with social things.

But I am glad I did, cause now I know Sabine is not doing so well and JoesMum is flying to America. I see Adam from time to time around. Hope everyone is well!! Or a least stays strong... And I wish JoesMum could bring back some Tortoises from Tom. Lol

I am no good in participating. For which I apologize...

But, I also wanted to tell you that I got gifted a little Horsfield Tortoise by my husband. Cause my Tortoises keep me going with what is going on in our life.
Life isn't always pretty, but our Tortoises are, lol!!!

@Bee62 thinking of you... lots of love

Last edited by a moderator: