COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Hello, my lovely Cold Dark Roommates!
Just a quick Christmas update!
View attachment 258992
Top left : Bah, Humbug! From Noel, Jay, Moe and Shelly. Thanks @AZtortMom Merry Christmas to you too! Nice that you're back. :):<3::tort::tort::tort:
Second Left : A dinosaur in a pear tree from Jane! And the present underneath that I can't open til Crimbo! :<3::):tort: Thanks @JSWallace Itchy fingers, but I'll resist.
Third Left : From Sabine! including lots of stickers of tortoises. :<3::tort::<3: And the two seed packets - dandelions for the Tidge! The cover looks a bit like a Chumbley from Doctor Who. :
9185133.jpg

And finally, two little monsters about to incinerate the nativity scene. From Lena! Thank you so much, my friend. :):<3::D
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Adam & family!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Evening All

A nice cool, overcast day, and no rain!

Decided to get a fire going in our pit and burn some of the chopped wood I seem to accumulate.

Enjoy our fire, pull up a chair, half a glass or two of your favorite drink

View attachment 258991

I’ll bring wine, slippers and my lap robe!!

Thanks for the invite!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hubby got home yesterday so I was able to give him kid duty this morning. I took off work to go hunting but then after I got to my stand, my phone and emails were so busy from work stuff that couldn’t wait that I had to leave the stand[emoji35]. I decided on Mexican food for lunch and consoled myself with a frozen margarita while I worked. This is a little hole in the wall restaurant that I’ve never been to but the food was wonderful and the drink was too!! Shame on me but I haven’t had a margarita in months!!!View attachment 258971

That’s what I call good hunting! [emoji23][emoji6]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Evening All

A nice cool, overcast day, and no rain!

Decided to get a fire going in our pit and burn some of the chopped wood I seem to accumulate.

Enjoy our fire, pull up a chair, half a glass or two of your favorite drink

View attachment 258991

Too bright in your corner! And too warm!
[emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello, my lovely Cold Dark Roommates!
Just a quick Christmas update!
View attachment 258992
Top left : Bah, Humbug! From Noel, Jay, Moe and Shelly. Thanks @AZtortMom Merry Christmas to you too! Nice that you're back. :):<3::tort::tort::tort:
Second Left : A dinosaur in a pear tree from Jane! And the present underneath that I can't open til Crimbo! :<3::):tort: Thanks @JSWallace Itchy fingers, but I'll resist.
Third Left : From Sabine! including lots of stickers of tortoises. :<3::tort::<3: And the two seed packets - dandelions for the Tidge! The cover looks a bit like a Chumbley from Doctor Who. :
9185133.jpg

And finally, two little monsters about to incinerate the nativity scene. From Lena! Thank you so much, my friend. :):<3::D
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas, Adam! Oh, it’s not Merry Christmas Adam yet, is it? [emoji23]