COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
That’s why I suspected a trio of Christmas ferrets, since no one has seen the meerkats for some time...
I think my Cat-mittee may be holding the "mere kats" at bay. :oops: :rolleyes:

I wasn't supposed to see it, but I think one or two of the Cat-mittee curled up with the homework eating hound to keep him warm last night. ;)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Whew....

Taking the old above range micowave OUT was easy....the installation of the new one a bit more challenging. Had to install the new mounting bracket, drill new holes in the upper cabinets so they perfectly aligned with the installation holes in the top of the microwave. Then, lift and hold the new unit up on the bracket and get the new machine screws in.

Seemed a lot easier watching on YouTube - but, in the end we got it up, on the new bracket and fastened.

Now I can contemplate a quick morning kayak trip tomorrow...

Congrats on sorting that out! Glad you’re bake in business ;)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I think my Cat-mittee may be holding the "mere kats" at bay. :oops: :rolleyes:

I wasn't supposed to see it, but I think one or two of the Cat-mittee curled up with the homework eating hound to keep him warm last night. ;)

I love how all the creative of the CDR work together to keep each other comfortable and the meerkats at bay. :)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Oh Yvonne, I hope (Nope not right word) I know that it will be nothing serious. Please keep us in the loop. We worry.
Whenever I read about the issues that Diabetic people are having I get so worried, as hubby is diabetic and he cheats all the time with sugar and he has not taken his sugar levels for a while nor has he taken his insulin for a while either. He still takes his tablets though. But it does not help me moaning and nagging him to take his medication as he just does not listen.

I hate to read that. People just do not take diabetes seriously. I had a close friend that passed away very suddenly a couple years ago from a diabetic coma. She monitored herself pretty carefully but she was young and had not had serious problems before that. She left behind a daughter in high school and a new husband of only a couple years. NO ONE expected that as she was so full of life and busy with herself:-(( i hope your nagging is enough to make him exercise caution..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That’s why I suspected a trio of Christmas ferrets, since no one has seen the meerkats for some time...

They were safe at home this morning but did have a suspicious look in their eyes... I asked if we had company but they weren’t owning up to nothing!!! Little suckers!!!
IMG_0070.jpgIMG_0072.jpgIMG_0077.jpg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Oh, the Cat-mittee wanted me to let everyone know that they aren't big on carrots. They'll leave those for the snow leopard. Instead, they'd prefer cheese.

Oh no, it’s a good thing our Dark Lord @Tidgy’s Dad isn’t around. No one gets cheese in the CDR but him. [emoji33][emoji33]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario