10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Hi[emoji1309]
My name is Kathy.
I am a lipstick hoarder.
I’m not sure when it all started.
It doesn’t run in our family.
I started out buying one, once every couple of months to almost weekly or so.

I love my lipstick. It makes me feel puurty.[emoji182][emoji105][emoji168]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Nice red Indian River grapefruit, a few celery stalks, a cup of spinach, a cup of kale, a handful of almonds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, a scoop of chorella, turmeric and moringa, and some fresh cold water. Three minutes or so of swishing in the NutriBullet and BAM!, my morning drink is done!

Anyone else juice or smoothie their meals?

I keep some high protein smoothie mixes In The pantry but I rarely make them fresh. That’s my breakfast on mornings im in a hurry. I will do fruit when I’m in the mood for an icy dessert:)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hi[emoji1309]
My name is Kathy.
I am a lipstick hoarder.

And the first step is admitting you have a problem! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL ... we’ll still keep you!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nice red Indian River grapefruit, a few celery stalks, a cup of spinach, a cup of kale, a handful of almonds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, a scoop of chorella, turmeric and moringa, and some fresh cold water. Three minutes or so of swishing in the NutriBullet and BAM!, my morning drink is done!

Yuck! Puhleeze! Give me a hot cinnamon roll fresh out of the oven any day!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

When I’m on a mission to lose weight I use my Bullet.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
While getting Sully some dandelion and cactus pads, i picked up a few bunches of fresh crinkly kale and a bag of Moringa powder. Must be a new item since this was a first time seeing moringa at this store.

Moringa - The most widely cultivated species is Moringa oleifera, native to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India[4], a multipurpose treecultivated throughout the tropics and marketed as a superfood, health food, and medicinal plant

6F20A044-3B8D-4355-869A-011E63979E3A.jpeg

It mixes in nicely to your drinks. Good way to get some other nutrients into your body.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

I used to sometimes. But haven't for a while.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi[emoji1309]
My name is Kathy.
I am a lipstick hoarder.

Hi Kathy
Welcome to lipstick hoarders anonymous.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
While getting Sully some dandelion and cactus pads, i picked up a few bunches of fresh crinkly kale and a bag of Moringa powder. Must be a new item since this was a first time seeing moringa at this store.

Moringa - The most widely cultivated species is Moringa oleifera, native to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India[4], a multipurpose treecultivated throughout the tropics and marketed as a superfood, health food, and medicinal plant

View attachment 262747

It mixes in nicely to your drinks. Good way to get some other nutrients into your body.
Moringa is a very good superfood. I wanted to put a seed in everyone's xmas card, but was worried that the cards would not reach their destinations. I had a few seedlings growing and had them protected under a cage. Then my garden service decided to cut under the cage and there went my seedlings. I have planted a few more and hopefully they sprout. It is also a good tortoise food. Which is why I am trying to grow some.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Moringa is a very good superfood. I wanted to put a seed in everyone's xmas card, but was worried that the cards would not reach their destinations. I had a few seedlings growing and had them protected under a cage. Then my garden service decided to cut under the cage and there went my seedlings. I have planted a few more and hopefully they sprout. It is also a good tortoise food. Which is why I am trying to grow some.

I was going to put seeds in your box but the customs rule said no. Honey was a no too. My friend harvests it from his bees and it’s really good.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
With the coming ice/snow storm slowly making its way into my area, it seems I will finally have a real test of my backup power for my critters. Electric always goes out here during ice storms. Wish me luck folks!!!
Good luck @Mizcreant! I'll be interested to hear how your backup power fares.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Hi[emoji1309]
My name is Kathy.
I am a lipstick hoarder.

Lipstick isn't bad at all... I just have a tendency to eat it or otherwise scrape it off. I do use lip liner to fill in my lips when I'm trying to be more dressed up.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
I need help!

I bought a pond liner to build an above ground pond for my fish and turtle.
Something like this.
View attachment 262749

My liner is 10x15. So any of you math whizzes know what my dimensions would be?
I’m afraid I bought to small of a liner for what I imaged.
Kathy, what size are you thinking of for the fish & turtle enclosure? What kind of turtle?

If you're starting with the liner instead of the wall structure, and the liner is 10 ft by 15 ft... If you made the walls 2 ft high, maybe up to 2.5 ft high, you could subtract about 3 feet from each side (x2 sides each way, so about 6 ft in each direction from the size of the liner)... If my math is working today, that would give you a footprint of maybe 4 feet by 9 feet. Less if the sides need to be much higher than 2 feet high, each.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

View attachment 262747

I sprinkle a bit over my tortoises' food too.