COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Turbo Tax and I completed my tax forms yesterday. I'm good for another year! Being on a fixed income, with never any change in said income, each tax return is the same year to year. I could just Xerox it and send it in. There's never any changes. But it's done and that headache is averted for another year!

Well done. For many people the headache is much bigger, I suppose, and the effort more taxing.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I’ve been spending as much time as possible trying to improve our house to put it on the market. We’ve always wanted land and not just for my tortoises, although my husband accuses me of that. My four year old keeps busy playing pretend all day with whatever she can get her hands on. Today it was my garden statues. They are her babies. It’s better than her baby the day before, a ball of socks.

Any tips to get my house sold quickly?

Cute!

I hear pics of cute children and cute pets are a good marketing trick. Wallpaper made of pictures of your cutie and your torts plastered throughout the house? [emoji848]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That’s what I mean by giving people a fright. :mad:
My sore throat got better, and now worse again. No singing in the showers of the CDR for me after all.
How are you, Wifey, and Tidgy?

We are oceans apart but my nasty throat is doing the same thing Very Irritating! Especially when your taking antibiotics that are not very nice to your stomach! Oh well, the cold shower wasn’t going to inspire much singing anyway:) I do hope your all better super soon. It’s great to have your witty thoughts to read on the daily[emoji6]

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
We are oceans apart but my nasty throat is doing the same thing Very Irritating! Especially when your taking antibiotics that are not very nice to your stomach! Oh well, the cold shower wasn’t going to inspire much singing anyway:) I do hope your all better super soon. It’s great to have your witty thoughts to read on the daily[emoji6]
Seems like sickness is going around. I'm home from work today with a nasty cold. Hope all my pals in the CDR are doing well though. It's suppose to be in the 70s here again today here in GA, Murphy will be a happy camper since he'll go outside again today. Right now he's taking his morning bathIMG_20190125_121754912.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Looking good! For our next property, we are renting an auger. I’m so tired of digging down 18” to sink posts.

Yes....over the years ive dug my share of post holes with bars, shovels or manual post hole diggers.
Like discovering a hot knife on cold butter...

85C6D6E0-8954-4F74-94E8-D15D0F747A95.jpeg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Thank you, Heather!
This virus is Irritating indeed. (I saw it [emoji6]) And the fact that it’s so persistent is, um, hard to swallow [emoji23]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Seems like sickness is going around. I'm home from work today with a nasty cold. Hope all my pals in the CDR are doing well though. It's suppose to be in the 70s here again today here in GA, Murphy will be a happy camper since he'll go outside again today. Right now he's taking his morning bathView attachment 264235

Unfortunately, guess it’s just that time of year. I heard yesterday that there’s been a measles out break [emoji33]...Hope you feel better quick!!!
Murphy is looking fine n fit!!!!