COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Whahaha. Hubby is gone for short time frames so I completely enjoy it. It will be even better once the kids have left home then I can get away with making just a small salad or a piece of toast. I'll still take what I can get though.

It is nice to have some alone time. As far as retirement is concerned, as much as I would love to retire we will most probably drive each other nuts. [emoji85] unless we have mellowed enough to not to. I still have about another 20 years to go. Hubby has another 18 years, so we will see.
I am also a very independent person, if something needs to be done or sorted I just do it. Hubby on the other hand always has to get either myself or the kids involved. [emoji23] [emoji23] So I think if the shoe was on the other foot he would miss me more.

It sounds like we were baked in the same mold [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well, I haven't been sick, just quite busy.

Successfully negotiated with the bearded dragon this morning to eat all of the superworms and black soldier fly larvae I gave him for breakfast, so he could have waxworms for dessert. I had to hand feed the superworms, but he ate them, so I'm calling it a win.

Much of this weekend was a retrofit / upgrade project for the three-striped mud turtle hatchlings. Thanks to much assistance from my significant other, their 20 gallon long tank no longer looks like a penitentiary for tiny turtles. :D

I want to see:)))

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning or evening to everyone one. Depending on your time zone.
Got up early and went to the nail salon and had a manicure and pedicure. I like the place I go to because I get 50% off.o_O

That’s only fair since they have half as much to do!!! [emoji16] There is a lot to be said for a man that takes care of his hands and feet! ( Seriously) [emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Probably. The leprechaun would likely sneak off to find Rumpelstiltskin to turn the broom straw into gold... :rolleyes:
Mmm. That is an idea. Do you think if we leave enough straw brooms we could get lots of gold? I would love to build a much bigger and more elaborate enclosure for the gang.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
That’s only fair since they have half as much to do!!! [emoji16] There is a lot to be said for a man that takes care of his hands and feet! ( Seriously) [emoji6]
I appreciate that EllieMay. But if it wasn't for my wife my foot and hand would look like Opo's.
The only time I walk into a nail salon is when I am buying my wife a gift card. :)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I appreciate that EllieMay. But if it wasn't for my wife my foot and hand would look like Opo's.
The only time I walk into a nail salon is when I am buying my wife a gift card. :)

LMAO.... give credit where credit is due [emoji6]
Honesty is also a good trait [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
@Ellie Mae awhile back I referred to your profile page to remember what state you lived in. I noticed you had a ton of more likes than me. (just a observation no contest)
Now when I sign into TFO I understand :)

Now I’m confused and I can’t imagine why

Probably because here in the CDR, I think we all like each other’s posts consistently as we read [emoji16]. We are just loyal to each other maybe???