COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Good morning! I woke up early this morning but I was able to roll over and go back to sleep.... UNTIL 8am!!! It was AMAZING!!! Lol... sleep is such a precious gift to me:). I think I’m going to try and build Toretto a pool today. I saw a post online of someone else’s. Would cost lest than $10 if I can do it. The hardest part is going to be undoing the old one but I don’t like it and he doesn’t either....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning! I woke up early this morning but I was able to roll over and go back to sleep.... UNTIL 8am!!! It was AMAZING!!! Lol... sleep is such a precious gift to me:). I think I’m going to try and build Toretto a pool today. I saw a post online of someone else’s. Would cost lest than $10 if I can do it. The hardest part is going to be undoing the old one but I don’t like it and he doesn’t either....
Oh boy! Pictures, please!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I went out and ran the weedeater for a while, but the 'drizzle' drops kept getting bigger and bigger until I was actually getting wet! So I had to quit. It's not cold, just wet. So I guess I'll have to clean house. I've run one load of clothes through the washing machine, I've made my bed, I ran the weedeater. . . maybe I can just sit in my recliner now and veg.

Where the heck is everybody?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternoon/morning all, hope everyone is having a happy and peaceful Sunday.
My shopping for the wedding quest continues, no luck in finding anything that makes me look a young supermodel yet - maybe I'm expecting too much:rolleyes:;)
We've had some showers and it's quite chilly here - only about 60F but pretty normal for our Bank Holiday weekends!
Have a good day!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well, I went out and ran the weedeater for a while, but the 'drizzle' drops kept getting bigger and bigger until I was actually getting wet! So I had to quit. It's not cold, just wet. So I guess I'll have to clean house. I've run one load of clothes through the washing machine, I've made my bed, I ran the weedeater. . . maybe I can just sit in my recliner now and veg.

Sitting in the recliner sounds good to me, Yvonne - enjoy the peace and rest!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Tomorrow will have to be more yardwork for me because it keeps poring every day. Just enough to keep me from starting up the firepit and having the grandsons help. It's ok though because any day that works is the day I'll be getting it done. I can pay them and roast hotdogs for lunch on the right day. It'll be nice because they are young teens and enjoy making some spending money.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon/morning all, hope everyone is having a happy and peaceful Sunday.
My shopping for the wedding quest continues, no luck in finding anything that makes me look a young supermodel yet - maybe I'm expecting too much:rolleyes:;)
We've had some showers and it's quite chilly here - only about 60F but pretty normal for our Bank Holiday weekends!
Have a good day!!
It doesn't matter what clothes I wear I still have ash blonde hair and laugh lines. Sooo...

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

All still on weekend mode.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
All still on weekend mode.
And Memorial Day weekend in the US. It's to honor Vets or national heros that have died. Also kicks off our summer with cookouts, barbecue, swimming, and family get togethers. Also a day that people visit the graves of family members that have passed on to plant flowers and remember their missed family. That day is tomorrow. The last Monday of May.