• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Five week, huh. Have you started to notice a difference?
My blood sugars are a lot lower. I don't know if I have wait loss. I am trying not to be a scale watcher. I want to physically see changes.
Since my start weight was 365lbs. I think it will take awhile to see some changes. A 20lb weight loss would not change my appearance. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It’s back! Have badger cupcake made by my daughter by way of celebration :)

View attachment 282723
Nice job! (and thanks for sharing. I love cupcakes!!)

My blood sugars are a lot lower. I don't know if I have wait loss. I am trying not to be a scale watcher. I want to physically see changes.
Since my start weight was 365lbs. I think it will take awhile to see some changes. A 20lb weight loss would not change my appearance. :)
That's good. Checking too often and not seeing the results you hoped for makes you lose interest in keeping up with the diet. Lower blood sugar is a GOOD thing!!