COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Su

Surely not ( as I wiggle my eye brows) .. you can check in.... but you may never leave......
That's one of my favorite lyrics in Hotel California.
Relax said the doorman. We are programmed to recieve. You can check out anytime you like, but you can't never leave.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hi Ray, my sulcatas are 4 years old and the aldabras are 2 years old. The aldabras will soon be bigger than the sullies....:oops::)
I hadn’t realize that your sullies were close in age to Toretto... he will be 4 in May.. what’s yours weighing now? I’d like to see a new pic of the black beauties too. Haven’t seen the ma & mo thread lately...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well good morning and Happy Valentine’s Day to all. I am home with my feet kicked up listening to Cinder snore loudly from my lap;~}. Got a small amount of work to do but mostly a nice quiet day while kids are in school.. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Well good morning and Happy Valentine’s Day to all. I am home with my feet kicked up listening to Cinder snore loudly from my lap;~}. Got a small amount of work to do but mostly a nice quiet day while kids are in school.. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

And back at you - Happy Valentine’s Day - enjoy the day!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
When you heat up the night crawlers. Do they explode?
Yep! I have exploded night crawlers, Peeps and a rat once...well, I gotta go feed the birds, buncha box turtles and the cats...gonna let the Sulcata out for the first time since October. It's raining and abt 45 degrees....but they need OUT...and so do I...

Last edited:

Bee62

Germany
I hadn’t realize that your sullies were close in age to Toretto... he will be 4 in May.. what’s yours weighing now? I’d like to see a new pic of the black beauties too. Haven’t seen the ma & mo thread lately...
I have currently no scale for weighting them, sorry, but they are huge. The black beauties also growing like weeds. I will post an update of them soon.:)