COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
When we had a home in Michigan. I spent all spring, summer and fall catching salmon on lake Michigan. Usually 200 to 300 salmon a year. I still have my boat so I can fish when I'm there.
My son Ray holding a 25lb king salmon
View attachment 287662
A slow day?
View attachment 287663
My first fish(lake trout) after my accident.
View attachment 287664
That looks like sooo much fun! I haven’t been on a good fishing trip in several years... it’s about time I think! I hope you get your prosthetics back in order so you can maneuver that boat as the weather heats up!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Goodmorning everyone, hope you have adjusted to daylight savings time. Still haven't caught up here. These temp changes in the weather are affecting my body. I guess I most have some sulcata in my DNA ?

My internal time clock starts making me adjust before the time actually changes... kids are on spring break this week so they get to ease into it! Good morning!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
That looks like sooo much fun! I haven’t been on a good fishing trip in several years... it’s about time I think! I hope you get your prosthetics back in order so you can maneuver that boat as the weather heats up!
We are planning to go to Michigan in May. I am keeping a eye on the Corona virus. I am one of the high risk, over 60, damaged heart, bad lung and diabetes. In fact this morning I decided not to venture out in the public. There are to many unanswered questions at this time.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey guys! It’s Austin, Aka Killerrookie. I couldn’t seem to use the app anymore and lost my login info so I created this account. I figured I’d stop in and say hi. Especially Adam! Hello!
Are you going to be "Munchin" from now on, or do you think you'll ever figure out how to get back on as killerrookie? I can combine the two accounts as Munchin if you'd like.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Goodmorning everyone, hope you have adjusted to daylight savings time. Still haven't caught up here. These temp changes in the weather are affecting my body. I guess I most have some sulcata in my DNA ?
Saphire doesn't get up until 9ish so it's 10ish now...and I don't care what the rest of the world is doing. Same with my other critters. I can sleep in and it won't matter too much.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We are planning to go to Michigan in May. I am keeping a eye on the Corona virus. I am one of the high risk, over 60, damaged heart, bad lung and diabetes. In fact this morning I decided not to venture out in the public. There are to many unanswered questions at this time.
I'm high risk too. My age, have to use inhalers, heart defect, allergies, etc. For some reason I don't get the flue. I do wipe my grocery cart handles with sanitizing wipes and I'm washing my hands all day because of the animals. Also I use Lysol wipes on doorknobs and such in my home. I even wash my dishes the old fashioned way for pretty nails. I do try to be out and about in non-busy times. That's actually what they're saying on the news to do...I've never had a flue shot in my life either.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I'm high risk too. My age, have to use inhalers, heart defect, allergies, etc. For some reason I don't get the flue. I do wipe my grocery cart handles with sanitizing wipes and I'm washing my hands all day because of the animals. Also I use Lysol wipes on doorknobs and such in my home. I even wash my dishes the old fashioned way for pretty nails. I do try to be out and about in non-busy times. That's actually what they're saying on the news to do...I've never had a flue shot in my life either.
I am like you, never had the flu. No cold for 40 years until this year. Never had a flu shot either. I wouldn't worry about this virus except there is no vaccine.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Just back from a morning out kayaking. Really great day - sunny, clear & warm. 72!

Even though the water is cold, plenty of jellyfish activity! Here’s a pix of one of the jellies...

View attachment 287678

What a cool pic.. I think it’s pretty rare to catch one from that angle... usually you just see the “blob” from the top????