COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
There's something about an android phone that I've always been able to eventually figure them out for no more then I do. That's why I took the one I just bought back. Today was the last day I could have returned it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get one that works for me. I can understand why you would rather use a computer for what you do. I'll use one for things like more information then what I'm getting on my phone though. But I have to kick and drag myself to do it. Also I have backup to bug you guys and gals until I get a new phone.
My daughter loathes her android and is switching back to iPhone once she has saved some money.

Her brother, being a designer, loves Apple Mac and hates Windows. He also loathes iPhone and loves Android :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning. Just before we went to bed last night the government advised against all travel to France which meant our travel insurance wouldn’t pay of we got sock there which means we can’t go next Friday.

It could have been worse, we could have been planning to leave at 5.30am today not the following week.

Anyhow, two weeks sunshine, cheese and wine celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary has now been replaced by a week at the British seaside! Just about sums up 2020 ?

I’m just off to feed baby birds. Not aee you after my shift

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yes I’ve been sleeping on an off. The heat isn’t helping. Fever is up and down. But not as high as it was when I was rushed to hospital.
it was 41.1 I collapsed in kitchen. Neighbours saw me on the floor luckily and raised the alarm and called paramedics.
I was shoved on a drip, antibiotics. Oxygen and a steroid to open my lungs as I couldn’t breath I was kept in for couple days which is why I haven’t been on here much. I got given a purple inhaler when I was discharged and some headache medication. I tried to jump on other day but signal wasn’t great and my phone kept disconnecting from my data.
consultant said I'll feel sleepy which is normal. Mentioned about when we sleep our bodies are healing. But When I wake I feel like I’ve had all energy sucked out of me. And find it hard to move.
it took me almost an hour to prepare pumpkins food. I had to sit on a dining chair near worktop in kitchen to do it. Standing for long periods of time at one go I just can’t do. I feel like I’m going to fall.
I feel better than I did tho. Which I guess is a good thing. I was told it’s going to take time to feel normal again. This virus is horrible. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Oh I am so sorry Your Majesty. Lucky your neighbors did see you. Was it Amy's husband who saw you or a different neighbor?

Please please take it easy and don't push yourself. You need to get better first before you go and change the world.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning. Just before we went to bed last night the government advised against all travel to France which meant our travel insurance wouldn’t pay of we got sock there which means we can’t go next Friday.

It could have been worse, we could have been planning to leave at 5.30am today not the following week.

Anyhow, two weeks sunshine, cheese and wine celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary has now been replaced by a week at the British seaside! Just about sums up 2020 ?

I’m just off to feed baby birds. Not aee you after my shift
Oh no, That sucks. And Congratulations on surviving 30 years of marriage.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Good mornynooning, Righteous Roommates!
Today is World Lizard Day!
Here's one of the guys who lives in my fossil room.
View attachment 303428
A Mediterranean house gecko!

Back in November, a freshly hatched one dropped from the ceiling onto my other half's desk while he was at the office, and it promptly ran under his keyboard. Long story short, this is a house gecko, not an office gecko, and besides it's not native to Florida... So he brought it home. Escher has been a captive resident of our household ever since.