Meg
KarenSoCal
AZtortmom - also not posted much
Chubbs
Mystic Queen
SMMClure - Not posted much
Jaizei
Golden Greek Tortoise 567

So I still have to figure out 13 Agents. I wonder if Adam is an agent? have I missed anybody?
?‍??

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Well actually most of the vitamins are in the potatoe skin. And the skin is very nice. You should try making potatoe fries with the ptatoe skin still on. It is very yummy
I’ve done that and it’s so good! Very crunchy, I have an air fryer and I love making fries in it. I just wish they had a bigger size, it’s not big enough for a family of 5.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
One time, my sister made mashed potatoes with bacon mixed in, so naturally I tried to get as much bacon as possible while scooping some onto a plate. The "bacon" was pieces of skin.

I'm not sure whose sin was greater, my sister for her laziness or me for my greed and gluttony.

But I've never completely put my trust in bacon since then.
Skin in sometimes is good, but the trinity is Devine-butter,cream & peeled potatoes

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yea, I don’t know why someone would put human skin in a dish. I guess that was the first thing that came to mind. I’m slowly getting crazier here ?
Weeeelllllllll, it is possible to possibly peel some skin into it, but definitely not enough that it would be noticeable or I hope not.!!!!!!

Colorado Springs,CO
Weeeelllllllll, it is possible to possibly peel some skin into it, but definitely not enough that it would be noticeable or I hope not.!!!!!!
Agreed. I was at this restaurant once and I found a fingernail in my salad, never ate there again. The waiter offered a free meal but I decided nope, I wasn‘t going to risk it.?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Whew, finally all caught up. Sorry Carol, I haven’t figured out EllieMay’s mission. I’m thinking to post pictures of Cinder all the time, but I’m pretty sure someone’s already asked that.
Are y’all trying to double team me now??) WTH??? I thought we were friends!!! Get back in your corner young lady and keep your mouth shut! “ I’m pointing the Mom finger and using THE VOICE”

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
An air fryer is on my list of appliance to buy if I ever start cooking for real.

But I've wanted a Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Oven since I was a kid and I still don't have one of them. I'd probably get the cheese fountain first just for the novelty.

giphy.gif