COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Hi... me again.. I have been dying to ask you a question but I don’t want to be nosey.
It is kinda personal (for you). Should I ask?
Or should it be a PM? Thought I would ask you first before blabbing your personal business around.
hope you are feeling better!
if not this will be sure to help....! ?
That's funny, you should get points for that!?
You can ask me anything you want here. Most members know my story.
And no I am not gay!??

Amron

Lancashire. England
Ok, I promised I'd let you see my boring pasture. This is from the west end looking east:

View attachment 305602

and this is from the east end looking west:

View attachment 305603

This is my lap coach, Kitty Kitty:

View attachment 305604View attachment 305605

And this is my lap counter - 15 again today:

View attachment 305606

Kitty Kitty came to me feral, and I wasn't able to even touch him for a couple months. His eye was like that, but there was no way I could take him to the vet. I'm able to touch him now, and I pet him, but I haven't tried to pick him up yet. I'll be taking him to the vet as soon as I can safely get him into a carrier.
We have a feral cat who came to live with us, hissed and clawed at us then one day just jumped onto hubby's knee when he got in the car. Took her to the vet one day to be neutered, turns out she had already been done, they phones us to go pick her up as they had to remove all the other animals from the clinic as they were so scared of her. She is beautiful, take most of the time now but we still have to watch her carefully and warn guests about her attitude. Absolutely adores yoghurt

15995014549367704323169906622728.jpg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Ok Rose and I finished Opo's hide. (Mostly Rose,I was the brain's)
But this is just the beginning.
Have to put insulation and equipment for Opo to be comfy this winter. View attachment 305617View attachment 305618View attachment 305619View attachment 305620View attachment 305621
Nice! I used to tell my neighbor how sexy she was pushing her lawnmower so just imagine for building something! ?That is my next generator enclosure project for when I upgrade to a bigger genny

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I guess I'm supposed to connect all those dots. I do have a whisp broom. But maybe they're eyeballs and I'm trapped like a rat in a trap.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
good morning beauties,
I have a question.... if we don’t call out someone’s mission how are we to find out if we’ve guessed it or not?? And if someone gets cancelled out or not so they can stop playing?
jusy wanted to bring my breakfast in to share with everyone!! ?
Wow! I want to have a breakfast lunch or dinner smogasboard like that. Yummy... games not over.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I will probably get sporked for this but here goes:

Agents so far:
Heather - ElliMay
Ray-Opo - Terminated
ChefdeNoel -Yvonne (Other one)
JoesMum - Terminated
Yvonne - Terminated
Maggie - Terminated
Lokke - Terminated
Pastel - Terminated
Zeropilot - Very rarely posting
Cathie G
Mark - Terminated
Black dog
Meg
KarenSoCal
AZtortmom - also not posted much
Chubbs
Mystic Queen
SMMClure - Not posted much
Jaizei
Golden Greek Tortoise 567

So I still have to figure out 13 Agents. I wonder if Adam is an agent? have I missed anybody?
Yea where is Adam the instigator of all this? I need to see him.?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nice! I used to tell my neighbor how sexy she was pushing her lawnmower so just imagine for building something! ?That is my next generator enclosure project for when I upgrade to a bigger genny
@Tidgy's Dad - I call Blackdog1714's mission is to talk about his projects and future projects

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yea where is Adam the instigator of all this? I need to see him.?
He's going to be pretty sorry he's been gone so long. I've been reading daily, and every time I turn it on I have to go back at least 6 pages to find where I left off. Can you imagine the mess he's going to find when he comes back?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
tbf, i shouldn't blame the bacon.

mashed potatoes have always been a tricky food for me
Well... I only like certain potato skins so I don't blame you. Mashed potatoes should never have little black crap spread through them. They need to be white and creamy. Leftovers can have things mixed in and fried like a latke.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
He's going to be pretty sorry he's been gone so long. I've been reading daily, and every time I turn it on I have to go back at least 6 pages to find where I left off. Can you imagine the mess he's going to find when he comes back?
I'm thinking he'll try to catch up soon.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I love sunsets too, here they can be beautiful but only if you are in the right spot. Since the fires have started and all the smoke is coming our way the sun and sky always looks red at sunset. So the kids say “Blood has been spilled this night.” Which is from Legolas in Lord of the Rings, they are addicted to that movie, then again so am I.
Lord of the rings is awesome.
fab film