COLD DARK ROOM

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Lord of the rings is awesome.
fab film
We absolutely love it. I got the whole set for hubby a while ago on our 3rd anniversary, he is so protective of it. Won’t let the kids touch it. We have a tradition of watching all the movies at least twice a year. Once at Christmas, and once at one of our b-days. In fact, we are watching the very last one tonight. ?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Nice! I used to tell my neighbor how sexy she was pushing her lawnmower so just imagine for building something! ?That is my next generator enclosure project for when I upgrade to a bigger genny
LOL I will tell Rose. It would be great for a generator enclosure. Now for the details to make it functional for Opo.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
My gosh, Ray! How lucky you are to have found such a worthy mate. Looks like she can do anything!!!
Rose is a fast learner. We have our struggles working together. I get frustrated because of my limitations and sometimes that reflects on her. A little kiss and a sorry usually does the trick. But I need to learn to keep my frustrations to myself. It's hard when I could have assembled it all by myself. My first thought needs to be thankful we do projects together. I am working on it.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
He's going to be pretty sorry he's been gone so long. I've been reading daily, and every time I turn it on I have to go back at least 6 pages to find where I left off. Can you imagine the mess he's going to find when he comes back?
[/QUOTE
He needs us.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Rose is a fast learner. We have our struggles working together. I get frustrated because of my limitations and sometimes that reflects on her. A little kiss and a sorry usually does the trick. But I need to learn to keep my frustrations to myself. It's hard when I could have assembled it all by myself. My first thought needs to be thankful we do projects together. I am working on it.?
You are doing her great favors. I always bug the people working on my house half to death for that knowledge. I do warn and ask them ahead of time if they mind me being a pain in the butt. Sometimes they let me help. With the knowledge I've gained I can help. Sometimes I need to do it myself anyway so the more I learn the better.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Agreed. I was at this restaurant once and I found a fingernail in my salad, never ate there again. The waiter offered a free meal but I decided nope, I wasn‘t going to risk it.?
My mom would have told me to hush and not tell everyone otherwise they will want one too. ??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's just that I guess I've been traumatized by mashed potatoes more than once so they bring out some strong emotions.

When I was a kid, I mistook mashed turnips for mashed potatoes on more than one Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Now you have me hungry for mashed turnips with butter. No black crap on them even if you don't peel them. Now I have a new idea for cooking them.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Are y’all trying to double team me now??) WTH??? I thought we were friends!!! Get back in your corner young lady and keep your mouth shut! “ I’m pointing the Mom finger and using THE VOICE”
Are you pointing it at me? I look around to see if anybody else is around while I stab myself in the chest with my own finger. Ouch, now see what you made me do. It hurt. It hurt big time, I am going to have to go and tell my mommy about the mean lady who made me stab myself. ????????

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
An air fryer is on my list of appliance to buy if I ever start cooking for real.

But I've wanted a Ronco Showtime Rotisserie Oven since I was a kid and I still don't have one of them. I'd probably get the cheese fountain first just for the novelty.

giphy.gif
Darn it. There is that cheese word again.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m thinking It’s breakfast items.. pictures or emojis... I’m still ironing out the kinks..
The emojis have been ruled out already. Just saying. And since there were no rules given I am presuming it is okay to discuss things. ??‍??️‍♀️?️‍♀️?️‍♀️?‍♀️??☝️???✌?????✋???✊??????✍????????????????