COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Perhaps... ?? The only flaw to watching someone in here is it‘s too dark to see them.
Rrriiigggghhhhttttt. I forgot about that. Oh wait .....he has a set of army night goggles so he can see everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-233244_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-233244_Google.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Our newest chicken- Chubbs the Frizzle is very happy she gave us an egg!
Frizzle is adorable and I'll bet she is really happy to get that thing out! You don't happen to know what kind of chicken I fell in love with or do you? It's a cream color with feathers on top that looks like beethoven's haircut. I don't even know where to start looking for that type.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
What is a Dalek?
The little icon @Tidgy's Dad uses to Exterminate the agents is a Dalek. Doctor Who reference.

Don't ask our Dark Lord for translations between Doctor Who and Star Trek, as he doesn't speak Klingon or Romulan, and refuses to fidget with the universal translator.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
The little icon @Tidgy's Dad uses to Exterminate the agents is a Dalek. Doctor Who reference.

Don't ask our Dark Lord for translations between Doctor Who and Star Trek, as he doesn't speak Klingon or Romulan, and refuses to fidget with the universal translator.
He doesn’t even speak Vulcan? Or Ferengi? Or even Borg?!! If you don’t speak Borg then you definitely need a universal translator. ? But of course, he won‘t use it.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Frizzle is adorable and I'll bet she is really happy to get that thing out! You don't happen to know what kind of chicken I fell in love with or do you? It's a cream color with feathers on top that looks like beethoven's haircut. I don't even know where to start looking for that type.
You are thinking of a Polish Chicken. Say hello to our Polish/Deathlayer mixes. Still a pretty good head of “hair”!?