COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Now you have me hungry for mashed turnips with butter. No black crap on them even if you don't peel them. Now I have a new idea for cooking them.
And as a matter of fact I'm hungry for some kind of mash. With wild turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie and all the trimmings. That'll mean it's close to Christmas ?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
And as a matter of fact I'm hungry for some kind of mash. With wild turkey and stuffing and pumpkin pie and all the trimmings. That'll mean it's close to Christmas ?

I'll split the pumpecapple piecake with you. I won't feel so bad if I only eat half of it.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
You are doing her great favors. I always bug the people working on my house half to death for that knowledge. I do warn and ask them ahead of time if they mind me being a pain in the butt. Sometimes they let me help. With the knowledge I've gained I can help. Sometimes I need to do it myself anyway so the more I learn the better.
Rose is quite knowledgeable. She has helped me remodel a house that we gutted down to the studs and also a house that we totally remodeled a kitchen, bathrooms and new floors,paint and trim thru the whole house. Also has helped me fix cars and appliances.
Her family in the Philippines cant believe it. Being the only daughter she was treated like a princess over there. ?

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
@Tidgy's Dad Ok, if my last Jaizei call earned me a -10 points, then how about this one: I call Jaizei is supposed to include mashed potatoes in his posts
Jaizei is male?? Sheesh...I've thought female for 3 years now!
?

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Who caught me? All I know was the Dark Lord said my mission was over. I never saw the post of who figured me out. It's to hard to keep up with all these posts.
I called it, but Yvonne actually did it before me except Adam and I didn’t think she was calling it. We thought she was just thinking. So, let’s just say it was Yvonne.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I called it, but Yvonne actually did it before me except Adam and I didn’t think she was calling it. We thought she was just thinking. So, let’s just say it was Yvonne.
So my post saying I wasn't given a mission didn't fool anybody.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Rose is quite knowledgeable. She has helped me remodel a house that we gutted down to the studs and also a house that we totally remodeled a kitchen, bathrooms and new floors,paint and trim thru the whole house. Also has helped me fix cars and appliances.
Her family in the Philippines cant believe it. Being the only daughter she was treated like a princess over there. ?
Little did they know they actually did have a princess. I'm so glad you have each other. The two of you are really stronger than you may think and very inspiring to others. When people around the 2 of you go through things (as we all do) they can have hope also.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Who caught me? All I know was the Dark Lord said my mission was over. I never saw the post of who figured me out. It's to hard to keep up with all these posts.
Yea I know. So far I'm still a sitting duck as far as I can tell. I even read through about 20 pages and managed to keep my big mouth shut like CarolM does at times. I think she caught you but I can't remember ? you were pretty obvious though.?