COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Cathie G hope you have a great day. Sending love and hugs from uk ?? ?????
I am and did. Thank you. I found a thing I should have bought yesterday so I paid double today but that's okay. I have it and posted a picture in the nut case nut house. My critters enjoyed a new toy and now it's in the trunk of the car. It will help me just push all the heavy groceries into the house on a dolly thingy.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I expected to have an exponential amount of posts to catch up on but it appears that you all stayed otherwise occupied today... I Love the wall, Carol ... & Ray, that’s a fantastic job that you and Rose did for Opo..
I stayed out visiting most of the day and returned home just in time to take care of the critters and get son in bed for school tomorrow. I’ve still got to put the ferrets back in for the night and Cinder is driving me nuts for some play time! I tell her I’m busy and for her, that’s just Inconceivable!!!

68ACB3FE-5CAE-4F6B-85D2-34818EF07C16.jpegB927DA23-BC22-4489-8AF0-3AF36EC82B72.jpegC0AB16AC-ECAF-4BFB-B5C1-19EA9028CB60.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I expected to have an exponential amount of posts to catch up on but it appears that you all stayed otherwise occupied today... I Love the wall, Carol ... & Ray, that’s a fantastic job that you and Rose did for Opo..
I stayed out visiting most of the day and returned home just in time to take care of the critters and get son in bed for school tomorrow. I’ve still got to put the ferrets back in for the night and Cinder is driving me nuts for some play time! I tell her I’m busy and for her, that’s just Inconceivable!!!
Your dog is going to have a harem if you keep it up. I'm in love too.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I will probably get sporked for this but here goes:

Agents so far:
Heather - ElliMay
Ray-Opo - Terminated
ChefdeNoel -Yvonne (Other one)
JoesMum - Terminated
Yvonne - Terminated
Maggie - Terminated
Lokke - Terminated
Pastel - Terminated
Zeropilot - Very rarely posting
Cathie G
Mark - Terminated
Black dog
Meg
KarenSoCal
AZtortmom - also not posted much
Chubbs
Mystic Queen
SMMClure - Not posted much
Jaizei
Golden Greek Tortoise 567

So I still have to figure out 13 Agents. I wonder if Adam is an agent? have I missed anybody?

14?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
That's funny, you should get points for that!?
You can ask me anything you want here. Most members know my story.
And no I am not gay!??

Omg!!! ????. I was NOT gonna ask if you were gay!!!
I had already assumed? ?
No ... that’s not it... and even if you were I would love you anyway. Gay-drag-or trans .. it’s not different to me ... as long as your nice that’s all I need... love em all!!
but what I was really wanting to know is ...
How is your phantom pain mirror working out for you? Last I read you were miffed about how it worked.. and no instructions..
Did you finally figure it out? How is it doing?
When I read those posts I asked my ex-boyfriend Google how it worked.. Very interesting!!!!! Later I had hoped you would post something about how wonderful it was working and helping your pain out... but I might have missed the post??
Every time I walk away from this room to tinkle I come back and 43 new pages await me!!!! I wasn’t about to go back....
Anyway, was just concerned and I hope you finally got some relief...
P.s.- tell YOUR WIFE I already knew you were married!! ?
I had a guy ask me if I was married once and when I said yes.... do you know what he said back!?!????!!!!!
He said...and I quote.. , “happily married?”
I had to think for a moment.... not sure I ever answered his question?? ??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
CATHY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?????
TO ONE OF A KIND GIRL!!!
YOU ROCK LADY!!!!!
?
Aww... thank you... it's actually been a pretty good day. In the first place I woke up. Then I ran around and spent some money. Then I came home and about to eat dinner. But in the meantime I played with my friends and family online ?.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

View attachment 305662View attachment 305663View attachment 305664
Dang that's a cute dog!!

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,

View attachment 305662View attachment 305663View attachment 305664
The cuteness is killing me. She’s so adorable ?

Amron

Lancashire. England
Aww... thank you... it's actually been a pretty good day. In the first place I woke up. Then I ran around and spent some money. Then I came home and about to eat dinner. But in the meantime I played with my friends and family online ?.
Happy birthday for yesterday, glad you had a good day. You mustn't be too far from me we could of ate cake