COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

I had a busy day at the rescue yesterday. Baby bird feeding season is nearly over. We have 7 swallows, 3 house martins and a song thrush that need feeding.

However, we have plenty of other birds and animals in. I hadn’t even got out my car when a van pulled up alongside me with a woodpigeon he’d clipped as he was driving along the main road nearby. It looked pretty bad, but by the time I left it was clear that it was a black eye and some minor cuts and a bit of a headache. The painkillers had cut in and it was eating when I left. :)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yes he might have taken up that cheese word cause Ray got caught really quickly.
I almost called it. But then Chickened out. Maybe I should just call it anyway. Okay I am going to do it. I call @jaizei Dark Lord's given mission to be taking over Ray's mission and to mention cheese as often as possible without getting caught.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
He doesn’t even speak Vulcan? Or Ferengi? Or even Borg?!! If you don’t speak Borg then you definitely need a universal translator. ? But of course, he won‘t use it.
me thinks you will be getting minus points for even mentioning the above. Blasphemy!!!!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Rose is quite knowledgeable. She has helped me remodel a house that we gutted down to the studs and also a house that we totally remodeled a kitchen, bathrooms and new floors,paint and trim thru the whole house. Also has helped me fix cars and appliances.
Her family in the Philippines cant believe it. Being the only daughter she was treated like a princess over there. ?
Rose sounds like G.I. Jane. I LOVE G.I. JANE. You go girl. Show the world what woman can do.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I called it, but Yvonne actually did it before me except Adam and I didn’t think she was calling it. We thought she was just thinking. So, let’s just say it was Yvonne.
Oops, It wasn't me??? Sjoe, I have called so many that I forget who has done what and when and how. This is getting confusing. Confucius says.......a lot of things that I don't understand.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I am and did. Thank you. I found a thing I should have bought yesterday so I paid double today but that's okay. I have it and posted a picture in the nut case nut house. My critters enjoyed a new toy and now it's in the trunk of the car. It will help me just push all the heavy groceries into the house on a dolly thingy.
Why did you post it in the nut house? Are we not nutty enough for you to share it with us? ? ? ?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I expected to have an exponential amount of posts to catch up on but it appears that you all stayed otherwise occupied today... I Love the wall, Carol ... & Ray, that’s a fantastic job that you and Rose did for Opo..
I stayed out visiting most of the day and returned home just in time to take care of the critters and get son in bed for school tomorrow. I’ve still got to put the ferrets back in for the night and Cinder is driving me nuts for some play time! I tell her I’m busy and for her, that’s just Inconceivable!!!

View attachment 305662View attachment 305663View attachment 305664
So if it is not to post pics of your animals, or not to post pics of Cinder, and not the use of big words, or is it the use of the Word INCONCEIVABLE? mmmmm I wonder.?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Omg!!! ????. I was NOT gonna ask if you were gay!!!
I had already assumed? ?
No ... that’s not it... and even if you were I would love you anyway. Gay-drag-or trans .. it’s not different to me ... as long as your nice that’s all I need... love em all!!
but what I was really wanting to know is ...
How is your phantom pain mirror working out for you? Last I read you were miffed about how it worked.. and no instructions..
Did you finally figure it out? How is it doing?
When I read those posts I asked my ex-boyfriend Google how it worked.. Very interesting!!!!! Later I had hoped you would post something about how wonderful it was working and helping your pain out... but I might have missed the post??
Every time I walk away from this room to tinkle I come back and 43 new pages await me!!!! I wasn’t about to go back....
Anyway, was just concerned and I hope you finally got some relief...
P.s.- tell YOUR WIFE I already knew you were married!! ?
I had a guy ask me if I was married once and when I said yes.... do you know what he said back!?!????!!!!!
He said...and I quote.. , “happily married?”
I had to think for a moment.... not sure I ever answered his question?? ??
That is classic. Would your mission be to ramble on, and insert cute anecdotes here and there?