COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Well it’s been a pretty good evening. We had a rocky morning with daughter but then got her back on track. She was resting comfortably by the afternoon so I got to go spend a couple hours with Jayden and Cinder.. they were both so happy! Jess slept most of the time I was gone... I brought in some Raisin Canes chicken when I got back.. when I woke her up to eat, she was like a baby bird... she ate good, we did some bed exercises, and had good conversation.. it was the best evening so far.. She’s sleeping now and I’m Feeling satisfied... so goodnight all...

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well... good evening to you and yes it is. I had fun at my lung doctor today. That little thingy they put on your finger said I was half dead and not breathing but after she warmed up my fingers it told the truth. Then my doctor came in and couldn't wait to get rid of me. He said you're done till next year and showed me how to follow the arrows out. I thought maybe I should feel like a fish out of water but he did give me drugs for a year. ? I'm good.

WOW! Did you see MY doctor??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Wow that is so much more time than usual! (Sarcasm) Doctors in our clinics routinely boom 120-160 per hour to allow for cancellations too, but at 120 that’s 30 seconds per patient?

you guys get 30 seconds!!??? I’m going THERE next time.!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
We're safe here. There's water standing in the front yard. Usually it drains away (sandy soil) as soon as the rain lets up. It may take a little longer since it's been raining for so long.

Wish we could pack it up and send it out west to drop on those fires.

that would be perfect. It’s so odd how you are getting the flood and across the way they are getting the fires?
Mother Nature sure is a ........????

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well it’s been a pretty good evening. We had a rocky morning with daughter but then got her back on track. She was resting comfortably by the afternoon so I got to go spend a couple hours with Jayden and Cinder.. they were both so happy! Jess slept most of the time I was gone... I brought in some Raisin Canes chicken when I got back.. when I woke her up to eat, she was like a baby bird... she ate good, we did some bed exercises, and had good conversation.. it was the best evening so far.. She’s sleeping now and I’m Feeling satisfied... so goodnight all...

good night sweet pea! I am still praying ?!
All will get better now. Just take it day by day...

Amron

Lancashire. England
???awwwww... lots of character in those snouty faces!!! I love pig noses!! ( is that weird??) and I really love their names! Too sweet!!! THANK YOU For SHARING!
They certainly are characters, funny personalities, they love oranges, when it is hot,when the juice squirts out all over their faces, so funny, I will try to get pictures of that. Thank you Pearl has a white tail and trotter so we can tell them apart. No not weird at all??

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning!!!! I want to tell you all that my daughters arm seems to be stable:) We believe that is one hurdle that we are past right now. The blood flow is strong and continuous... the risk factors for losing it in the immediate future seem to be dissipating now. We are proud of our baby steps. She has a lot of pain as nerves try to wake up and it sucks for her... but the good news is she has pain as nerves wake up.. ? Our goal for the day is to have the trauma drain removed. We still have not been able to get her out of bed or moving due to the condition of her shoulder but she is doing lower body therapy on her own in the bed. She is motivated... GOD IS GOOD!

Zoeclare

Uk
Good morning!!!! I want to tell you all that my daughters arm seems to be stable:) We believe that is one hurdle that we are past right now. The blood flow is strong and continuous... the risk factors for losing it in the immediate future seem to be dissipating now. We are proud of our baby steps. She has a lot of pain as nerves try to wake up and it sucks for her... but the good news is she has pain as nerves wake up.. ? Our goal for the day is to have the trauma drain removed. We still have not been able to get her out of bed or moving due to the condition of her shoulder but she is doing lower body therapy on her own in the bed. She is motivated... GOD IS GOOD!
Thats brilliant news!

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Oh thank goodness. I’m so very happy for Jess and your family. ?