COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I had every single book Agatha Christie wrote, and read them all in chronological order a couple of times. I was very disappointed in any U.S. screen version, but I thoroughly enjoy the British versions I'm finding on Britbox.
True.
Most of those are pretty good, though one or two change the plot.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It's just so hard to sit here all day. Yesterday I had William set me up outside in my wheelchair so I could talk to him as he worked, and today I have a "cankle" ( my ankle is as fat as my calf). I know in the realm of injuries this is nothing, but I'm not coping well.

Next Thurs. I go back to hospital for surgery to put a metal plate over the broken bone in my wrist. They said the healing time for that is much less than casting it.

please get well Yvonne. I hate it when you are not here to talk to or to read your posts!
you are loved by us all and we miss you when you are gone even for just a day.
Prayers for you and your quick healing! ☺️

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It's just so hard to sit here all day. Yesterday I had William set me up outside in my wheelchair so I could talk to him as he worked, and today I have a "cankle" ( my ankle is as fat as my calf). I know in the realm of injuries this is nothing, but I'm not coping well.

Next Thurs. I go back to hospital for surgery to put a metal plate over the broken bone in my wrist. They said the healing time for that is much less than casting it.

I know how you feel. I am soooo NOT a sitter. I am going bonkers in my bed all day and I am about to kill my husband.
he keeps pestering me because he wants to make me chicken soup. So I finally gave in and said yes make it. So he did.....
AND LEFT ME ALL THE DISHES AND POT IN THE SINK!!!! ??
Lesson learned..(the hard way)...
It will be a cold day in..... Africa ... before I accept his offer to make me anything anymore!...
and yes.... I did the dishes before I went back to bed in pain...