COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well good morning... I had every intention of popping in last night to chat but I couldn’t get caught up fast enough... Slept in my own bed for the first time after 5 nights of the dreaded chair! Hospital insisted that we start taking 24 hour shifts ? Anyway, daughter is making a lot of progress now.. she was out of the hospital bed for the first time yesterday.. she skipped the walk and went from crawl to sprint 0-60.... lol. We have reason to believe that she may be moved from the ICU today.. my Cinder is at this moment snoring on my feet and son is tucked into my arm.. it’s just a little before 5am here and I’m wide awake... I got more sleep in 4 hours here than I have all week I think.. all the critters are doing well.. they were all very excited to see me yesterday and it made my heart happy!! My brother had been here when I got home yesterday and had cleaned the house for me... he’s the best!!! any way, I’m going to go make a cup of coffee... I think it may be my first glimpse of heaven ?
Oh, that is such good news and I am so very happy for you. And yes what a fantastic brother. That was so very sweet of him, he sure does sound like a keeper.