COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
how absolutely beautiful!!!
You all look stunning!!!
The tort (Opo) maybe my fav though cuz he’s got the hat! Lol.
So glad you had mom over too!
Fantastic! Looks peaceful.. how AWSOME.
Thank you and Merry Christmas. My mother in law( Nanay)lives with us. She is experiencing life in the U.S.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Boy did I get in trouble with that load but I refused to think ok this Christmas sucks. I overloaded the washer and stuff went downhill quick. But I survived. Good thing I got a little Christmas present from nature.View attachment 313904
You really are getting better and better with your photos.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Finally caught up again. While at the farm I took these photos and I thought of you @Yvonne G and your cacti collection and the video I took for all the bird lovers. They nothing special but they were cute. Although the sad thing is that my brother says that by tomorrow or the next day there will more than likely only be about 7 left because the Hawks get them. These little ones are only a day or two old.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Finally caught up again. While at the farm I took these photos and I thought of you @Yvonne G and your cacti collection and the video I took for all the bird lovers. They nothing special but they were cute. Although the sad thing is that my brother says that by tomorrow or the next day there will more than likely only be about 7 left because the Hawks get them. These little ones are only a day or two old.

Oh the photos didn't upload. Let me try again.

20201225_164312.jpg20201225_165212.jpg20201225_164412.jpg20201225_164647.jpg20201225_164706.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
oh??? Then I would have had HER do all the cooking!???
She is cooking up a feast. Her is one of their favorites. 20201225_152045.jpg
A must is usually spaghetti for celebrations in the Philippines (pasta)
but we are having seafood carbonara and a few more Filipino side dishes. Of course I have to have my stuffing. It will also be my job to cook the porterhouse steaks on the grill.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
She is cooking up a feast.
Here is one of Nanay and Rose's favorite. Snapper, we are having all kinds of different Filipino dishes. It will be my job to cook the porterhouse steaks on the grill. A must for a Filipino celebration is spaghetti. But we are doing a seafood carbonara. A pasta dish is a must.
Our traditional feast is usually gammon, roast potatoes, veg, and with my brother it is Turkey and with Stephens Mom it is fillet. Lots of yummy food.