COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Milder this morning, quite foggy. We got a ton of rain yesterday afternoon into early evening. Probably 2 feet of snow had it been cold enough. Fog should be lifting, sun breaking out. Mild temps In the 50’s.

Bird Watch - yesterday afternoon I ventured into our back garden & wood shed, heard a familiar shriek, & sure enough a Pileated Woodpecker had flown in & was feeding high up in one of our trees. Very cool to see.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
We took this picture in June this past year on our annual fishing trip. Dad lost his battle with Covid yesterday. I thank you all for your prayers but I guess there’s a different plan for us. Love your loved ones extra right now for me! 5AE1CAAD-FE90-4644-A3E8-0FA87F76D80F.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We took this picture in June this past year on our annual fishing trip. Dad lost his battle with Covid yesterday. I thank you all for your prayers but I guess there’s a different plan for us. Love your loved ones extra right now for me! View attachment 314505
Oh man. . . I'm so sorry!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
We took this picture in June this past year on our annual fishing trip. Dad lost his battle with Covid yesterday. I thank you all for your prayers but I guess there’s a different plan for us. Love your loved ones extra right now for me! View attachment 314505
I'm so sorry... I could always tell from how you wrote about him that he had so much personality. I know you'll have great memories of him.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Rose and I are so sorry Heather. We will still keep you in our prayers.
You hang in there and all the best wishes for you and your family in 2021.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
While posting more pics of the gang on my Kang and Rue thread I saw a pic of my banana tree that i took for Mark and forgot to to post. So here it is. ??

View attachment 314449
I don't get alerts about your Kang and Rue thread. I just checked and noticed I wasn't following you. Maybe I will get thread now.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
We took this picture in June this past year on our annual fishing trip. Dad lost his battle with Covid yesterday. I thank you all for your prayers but I guess there’s a different plan for us. Love your loved ones extra right now for me!
So sorry for you now! Be strong and cherish the ones you have!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
So very sorry for your loss Heather, you are all in my thoughts. x