COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I

I really like that you pop in daily and give us an update. Makes me seem a lot closer to you than we are. I had the Johnson & Johnson injection and was told I don't need a booster, but then I heard that I will need a booster. At any rate, I only had my jab a month or so ago, so I won't be needing the booster for a while.

We've had over a week of foggy mornings then overcast the rest of the day. Yesterday the sun actually came out in the afternoon. It felt SO good, but foggy again this a.m.

I'm interested in seeing what Mark is making with his layered wood, but I guess life is keeping him too busy to work on it.

With this clue you will see & know what I’m up too. I don’t want to bombard you all with too many photos.

The Outline Drawn
5BAB2263-7775-4011-A043-E5260C3CEF1A.jpeg

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good mornooning, Mark and other roommates! We got our first snow the other day. ? Have you moved to Florida yet? @ZEROPILOT down there doesn’t even know what snow is! ?
Hi Lena long time no not see!?
I hope all is well with and your family and that you are enjoying life in Canada.
We've had a couple of frosty mornings but the weather has been quite mild for the time of year in the UK.
We don't usually get snow before January/February these days but with climate change who knows when, or if we'll get any this year.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi Lena long time no not see!?
I hope all is well with and your family and that you are enjoying life in Canada.
We've had a couple of frosty mornings but the weather has been quite mild for the time of year in the UK.
We don't usually get snow before January/February these days but with climate change who knows when, or if we'll get any this year.
Hi Lyn! How’s Lola? How’s your leg—are you able to sprint to school again? Have your neighbours from hell returned to their place of origin yet?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn! How’s Lola? How’s your leg—are you able to sprint to school again? Have your neighbours from hell returned to their place of origin yet?
Lola is fine thank you - still ruling the roost!
After having to remind him he's a tortoise when the warmer weather came he eventually got the right idea about basking in he sun and had lots of good outdoor time in the summer. He's in his winter mode at the moment but still eating well.
No need to sprint to school anymore as I retired in 2020, but I have a torn cartilage on my other knee and waiting for a second arthroscopy - but I still get out and about - just not as far. I had a melanoma on my face last year which had to be removed and skin grafted but that eventually healed well. Thank goodness for face masks!!
NFH still here and I've been house hunting since last year.
That's me in a nutshell what about you and that lovely daughter of yours?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
It seems like everytime she gets on my mind strong like yesterday she's on other minds also. You've been on my mind also and up you pop. It's nice to see you here.?
Hi @Cathie G! So good to not see you. Gee, I forgot how dark it is in here.
How’s Joe? His print of an Ontario Santa is still one of my most precious possessions in my living room. ❤️ And that’s something, because hubby is also in the living room, a lot…

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
How’s Joe? His print of an Ontario Santa is still one of my most precious possessions in my living room. ❤️ And that’s something, because hubby is also in the living room, a lot…
Are you still working as a photographer, Lena?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Overnight rain & now cloudy & cool @ 50F. Luckily, we did a lot of gardening & pruning of our perennials. Trimmed a few trees, raked. It’s all been hauled away by the refuse guys already this morning.

We need to mail a package off to The Netherlands, so off to the Post Office this morning, a quick stop at Sams Club, then Lowes.

Another Clue
9BF74CD8-1BBA-456D-BF07-08D9271B6146.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's funny because I still have Black dog's card up from that year ? well...he said not to take it down and I haven't but I do have ulterior motives by not taking it down ? I also have a photo box that I save everyone else's cards in. It's a favorite thing of mine on the TFO. Joe is doing halfway decent but he's sick today and it'll be a fight to the finish getting him tested for COVID 19. He'll have to have it before he can return to his adult program and work. It's doubtful he has it because he's had it already. At least that's what his doctors and such have told me. We'll see tomorrow.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Lola is fine thank you - still ruling the roost!
After having to remind him he's a tortoise when the warmer weather came he eventually got the right idea about basking in he sun and had lots of good outdoor time in the summer. He's in his winter mode at the moment but still eating well.
No need to sprint to school anymore as I retired in 2020, but I have a torn cartilage on my other knee and waiting for a second arthroscopy - but I still get out and about - just not as far. I had a melanoma on my face last year which had to be removed and skin grafted but that eventually healed well. Thank goodness for face masks!!
NFH still here and I've been house hunting since last year.
That's me in a nutshell what about you and that lovely daughter of yours?
Geez, that’s a lot to deal with. I mean Lola’s eating, of course.
Good luck with house hunting. We’re not hunting anything at the moment, except maybe deals to go to Disney in Florida. Though it’s Santa’s job, apparently, to get us tix, so I hope he is hunting too.