COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Dear Razberri,

What have you learnt from your mum? Was she a good teacher? Be as honest as possible πŸ˜‰.

Natrah
Well... when Sapphire, Razberri, and Dilly adopted me as their mom I was done for.πŸ˜‰ I'm still in training πŸ™ƒ might as well do a puppy to boot.

πŸ’πŸ’©πŸ°πŸ’©πŸ˜½πŸ’©πŸ˜˜ Cathie G πŸ€—

MaNaAk

Southend
Good evening everyone!

I may not be able to post quite so much over the next few days because the orchestra's concert is on Saturday. I understand that @Ray--Opo and @jeff kushner are musicians as well and if so have they got a few performances coming up?

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening everyone!

I may not be able to post quite so much over the next few days because the orchestra's concert is on Saturday. I understand that @Ray--Opo and @jeff kushner are musicians as well and if so have they got a few performances coming up?

Natrah
Well then you won't be forlorned like me when TFO isn't accessible for a while. I hope you have a wonderful concert 😘

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
In cas
My only performance includes the following
View attachment 367098

I tried everything on today with 2 different shirts....i think the skintight shirt probably feels better than it looks at this point in life...lol
Jeff, in case you don't have much time between now and Saturday to visit the CDR I just want to wish you and Kerry a wonderful wedding day. I hope it all goes smoothly and is full of love fun and laughter. xxx
images

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My only performance includes the following
View attachment 367098

I tried everything on today with 2 different shirts....i think the skintight shirt probably feels better than it looks at this point in life...lol
Have so much fun and I'm happy for the both of you! So much πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ™I'm not sure I like that bag though. It has some of JOs initials and looks like a body bag 😁

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternoon/evening all.
It's past midnight here so Happy 1st March, St David's Day for Wales, and the start of meteorological spring although certainly doesn't feel like it.
It's been very cold here this week and we have heavy snow forecast for tomorrow morning, Hopefully it won't be much and won't last long

It's been quite an eventful week for my family with the arrival of a new addition and the announcement of another due in September.
One of my great nephews and his partner have just had a baby boy (Toby) born on Tuesday - and another nephew and his wife (parents of Isaac, soon to be aged 2 ) have just had the first 12 week scan for their second baby. Lovely news all round!

I hope you're all well and having a good week.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good afternoon/evening all.
It's past midnight here so Happy 1st March, St David's Day for Wales, and the start of meteorological spring although certainly doesn't feel like it.
It's been very cold here this week and we have heavy snow forecast for tomorrow morning, Hopefully it won't be much and won't last long

It's been quite an eventful week for my family with the arrival of a new addition and the announcement of another due in September.
One of my great nephews and his partner have just had a baby boy (Toby) born on Tuesday - and another nephew and his wife (parents of Isaac, soon to be aged 2 ) have just had the first 12 week scan for their second baby. Lovely news all round!

I hope you're all well and having a good week.
Our meteorlogic spring is around the 15th of February. Sapphire is being really active. That's lovely that your family is getting lots of babies. I can't remember which nephew is affiliated with Los Vegas.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thanks Cathie I hadn't seen it.
I don't always catch that stuff either. I figured when I tried to get on the other day and couldn't. I was whining until I got back on.😁 I felt so deprived.😜

ecachuh

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sulphur, LA
Oh my. I can't get past the first page of this thread without a C-5 flying over my head. I skipped to the last and present page. I think I hear 2 planes.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Our meteorlogic spring is around the 15th of February. Sapphire is being really active. That's lovely that your family is getting lots of babies. I can't remember which nephew is affiliated with Los Vegas.😊
Our astronomical spring starts on the 20th March this year.
The nephew in LV only has one little girl who has just had her 2nd birthday, and because of the medical costs it looks like she will be an only child :(.
My other nephew and his wife in Ca are the very young grandparents at 43, of the new baby and the brother /sis in law of the nephew expecting the second. We were a large family and the family tree is very big!!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Our astronomical spring starts on the 20th March this year.
The nephew in LV only has one little girl who has just had her 2nd birthday, and because of the medical costs it looks like she will be an only child :(.
My other nephew and his wife in Ca are the very young grandparents at 43, of the new baby and the brother /sis in law of the nephew expecting the second. We were a large family and the family tree is very big!!!!
Nice. That sounds like my family. They just keep multiplying dont they 😊 dang rabbits.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Nice. That sounds like my family. They just keep multiplying dont they 😊 dang rabbits.
I need to use the house to secure a loan for Xmas and birthdays now!;)

Well it's almost 1 a.m. now and I'd better hit the hay so
Dydd GΕ΅yl Dewi Sant Hapus (Happy St David;s Day)
and Nos Da
Take care