COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Well, I think using chewtoys instead of your arms and legs is a good thing!

1718209281066.jpg
The saga is almost over. Drone shot of my house. Listed as "coming soon" at noon yesterday and by 5pm we had 6 showings confirmed for Friday when it goes on sale. This morning I see the showings are vying for earlier times. They start at 8am now. I kicked Kerrys friend's agent friend to the curb when she showed zero excitement for my house. The girl I reached out to had listings that sold quickly and had the best appearance and she hit it out of the park. An overachiever.

From what I have observed in our area....if you have more than a 10% "save rate" of viewings to saves, it will sell quickly. In all honesty, I think it may be gone by the weekend but I'm the proverbial "eternal optimist" so there's that.

Woohoo!

MaNaAk

Southend

View attachment 372054
The saga is almost over. Drone shot of my house. Listed as "coming soon" at noon yesterday and by 5pm we had 6 showings confirmed for Friday when it goes on sale. This morning I see the showings are vying for earlier times. They start at 8am now. I kicked Kerrys friend's agent friend to the curb when she showed zero excitement for my house. The girl I reached out to had listings that sold quickly and had the best appearance and she hit it out of the park. An overachiever.

From what I have observed in our area....if you have more than a 10% "save rate" of viewings to saves, it will sell quickly. In all honesty, I think it may be gone by the weekend but I'm the proverbial "eternal optimist" so there's that.

Woohoo!
Wish I could buy it Jeff!

Natrah

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

View attachment 372054

Woohoo!
I love all the shade trees!!!!

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yes me too. I love my new friends too though and wish we could all play. Another person I miss is Maro2Bear.
I’m here I’m here I’m here. Been busy with lots of things. Today I’m working on getting our Monster SULLY outside for Summertime. If i had an elevator id be done, but lifting a monster Sully from our basement up 10 ft is quite a challenge. Man vs Beast. It’s more Man vs Gravity.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I’m here I’m here I’m here. Been busy with lots of things. Today I’m working on getting our Monster SULLY outside for Summertime. If i had an elevator id be done, but lifting a monster Sully from our basement up 10 ft is quite a challenge. Man vs Beast. It’s more Man vs Gravity.
I don't know which is worse 😭 one big critter or a bunch of ankle biters 😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

View attachment 372054

Woohoo!
Mr Fre is a gluten for toys. Thank God he eats something. 😉IMG_20240613_142949639.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

View attachment 372054

Woohoo!
🤞 Best wishes for a quick sale to the right family.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

View attachment 372054

Woohoo!
Good luck on selling the house.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Remember that I stated all that matters is how things look when selling a home?

The photographer inserted FLAMES into both fireplaces..in JUNE....they also inserted a sunset over my home...when the pics were taken at 11AM.

Such b.s....but as a "coming soon" it got 800 views, 76 saves and 9 confirmed showings in 1 day. Today it goes "live" & there are 6 showings scheduled.

To me, it's a treasure hunt! Lol

Kerry is a rock....she took me to the turtle pond to calm when my contractor told me his buckled laminate floor in my basement wasn't his fault. REALLY?? I wanted to commit a grisly crime but I told his to relieve all the edges....the floor settled... WHEW! He knew it was on him...

Today is "remove the MVA flags from car, get tags" day!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
What a rush.....im sitting in the back yard and mama deer brings her 2 spotted fawns within 15 feet of me as they cruise through the yard. One of the fawns came closer to see what I was....how cool!

Phone was inside of course...lol
That's why I wish my eyes could be a camera. Don't they have headbands with tiny cameras? Your best bet is the Camara you have with you. Maybe that wouldn't work for me though since I forget my head lately 😉😜

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm an old lady on steroids again 😭. I'm finally getting help with the pain in my sacarilliac thank goodness. I've been a pain in my butt for days. I'll be on PREDNISONE for the next 8 days. It's already making me feel like super woman but I'm trying to behave myself and get well.😉😜 I feel like I've been let out of jail so it's hard.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I'm an old lady on steroids again 😭. I'm finally getting help with the pain in my sacarilliac thank goodness. I've been a pain in my butt for days. I'll be on PREDNISONE for the next 8 days. It's already making me feel like super woman but I'm trying to behave myself and get well.😉😜 I feel like I've been let out of jail so it's hard.
I can relate to your pain. My back surgeon wants to put rods and screws in the L4,L5,S1 in the lower back. I am getting to the point that injections don't help anymore. I will wait until I can't live with the pain. Before I have the operation.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
FWIW: I saw Dr Chiro on Friday early morning for sciatica and my returning migraines. He worked on my lower back and flexors in my hip.
He is a SHAMAN! No pain Friday or Saturday at all and not until late yesterday, after I had emptied the tool shed to install some shelves.