COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Dear Ray,

Please could we see a picture of it. I am very tired from yesterday after playing the violin at five hours but I am happy.

Natrah

PS: So lovely to come back to little Jacky ❤️.
It was given to me by a member here. It was 5 days in the mail,so it looks bad. But I have faith!

Attachments

• 20240607_155125.jpg
    20240607_155125.jpg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 2

MaNaAk

Southend
How did the concert go?
Dear Ray,

It was very good but very tiring because we'd also had a three hour rehearsal. The Dvorak and the Smetana were very difficult and very energetic but they were interspersed by our friend Sam's brilliant rendition of the Strauss Oboe Concerto. The second half opened with Morricone which which where Sam demonstrated tranquility and then the Beethoven was a wonderful finale. I went to bed with the music still in my head!

Natrah

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Ok all,I know you told me what kind of lizard thus is. Can you refresh my memory?
I promise I will title the picture this time. 🤪
20240610_160605.jpg

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
It's almost like this whole group likes reptiles! Lol

Glad that you had a good concert N and be happy that your hands don't hurt so much from rheumatoid arthritis.

I'm waiting at my old house to give the real estate agent a key for the lock box. Pictures will be taken to the listing later this morning but I'm going to leave and go back to the Nook because well, why wouldn't i! LOL

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Back at the Nook sitting in the backyard, I realized that I've never climbed Mount Everest... I have emphysema and it probably wouldn't go well but given a choice between the daunting task of emptying that house and readying it for sale back in January, even with 42% lung capacity I would have taken my shot! Lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Back at the Nook sitting in the backyard, I realized that I've never climbed Mount Everest... I have emphysema and it probably wouldn't go well but given a choice between the daunting task of emptying that house and readying it for sale back in January, even with 42% lung capacity I would have taken my shot! Lol
Why even consider it? It's cold and tiring. There are lots of more peple friendly things in the bucket to try. . .jig saw puzzles. . . napping in the recliner. . .z-z-z!