COLD DARK ROOM

Marinated mamma

Location (City and/or State)
South east uk
Comedy on tv or a show is one thing. Clown horror masks and terrorising kids on their way to school or old people isn't funny.

There are some British youths taking things too far at the moment. The "craze" is here in Kent too.

It's widely reported in the British press as being a US import. I have no idea whether or not that's true.
Ah this killer clown craze is not on! It's funny if you make. Video for you tube where you prank your friends but scaring the bee Jesus out of little kids is not funny! Down here there's a lady who is 72 who got woken up to a clown with a melting face standing on her back garden welding a knife with a spotlight shining on him! She nearly had a heart attack! She doesn't have the slightest knowledge of the killer clown craze she's not on Facebook and the like! So she phoned the police convienced a clown psychopath was trying to murder her like a horror film bless her! I thought it was disgusting behaviour! I mean I know about it and that would have freaked me out!

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Even when I ate at Nigels house (The restaurants owner) and he just cooked some simple blue crab. The taste was very strange to me. Unpleasant.
I'm not a food snob. As you may already know and I'm very fond of some very unusual Japanese foods, etc. that would have a lot of folks running away.
Lets just say that as of today, I haven't encountered any Indian food that I thought was very good. Now that being said....Most of my Indian food experience has been limited to just a few restaurants. None of them vegetarian only, but all of them Indian natives from India.
I'm not big into pastries, etc. But I will continue to be adventurous and try more dishes in the future.
I do love a tasty bit of Indian scran! My favourite is a damn good biriani! If done correctly can taste pretty amaze balls! I love food! And what with the pasties coming to the forefront of my mind I can't stop thinking about food!
On that note off to the kitchen I pop ......

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Comedy on tv or a show is one thing. Clown horror masks and terrorising kids on their way to school or old people isn't funny.

There are some British youths taking things too far at the moment. The "craze" is here in Kent too.

It's widely reported in the British press as being a US import. I have no idea whether or not that's true.

it's the ones caught on CCTV at night just walking around that i fink funny.

terrorising kids with weapons, no.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
If my back lets me...I plan on digging for more tortoise eggs this afternoon.
The ground is relatively dry. It hasn't rained in two whole days!
I'm convinced that there are eggs. Finding them is another thing altogether.
The weather is cooling down and soon it will be in the 60s at night. I'd rather have them in my incubator.