COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi, first time for me in this dark room, sorry for interrupting, does anyone know when will be this photo contest and amazing calendar that I heard of?

Hi and welcome to the CDR! We’re all anxiously waiting for the photo contest. Last year it started around now; the year before - a little later. Stay tuned! :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Pork is really very low calorie if you stay away from the processed stuff... it’s really a shame that I didn’t read this earlier because it came out very well.. it also disappeared pretty quickly... along with the skillet corn n taters and the salad :)
But here’s what’s left..
View attachment 252243

Looks great!!!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Wow thanks everyone for the warm welcome[emoji2] Might be posting some sometime!

Hi and welcome to the CDR! We’re a bunch of international friends coming together to goof around, chat, and support each other. We were also famously described as “nut jobs”, but that’s just nuts. ;)

Hope you’ve located an armadillo to sit on. Just try not to step on a hedgehog in the dark and prod the jellyfish if you need more light. One-Legged Pirate should be over shortly with a beverage of your choice. You can also stop by our bar, The Drunken Penguin.

Speaking of penguins, we have two — Silly and Willy. Be nice to them, because @Bee62 can be very protective of them. ;)

Don’t worry if you run into the Snow Leopard — she only eats carrots. The only scary thing around here is the Wool Spider (if she exists).

If you’d like some coffee, I can send our giant armadillo coffee table, Montgomery, your way.

I’m Lena, currently living in Denmark.

Bee62

Germany
Hey friends. This morning my father past away peacefully in my arms. Just want to say thanks for all the kind words and support over the past couple months, truly appreciated.
My sincere condolences.

I hope you are able to look in the CDR from time to time. We all are here when you need someone to talk to or to listen.
I am thinking of you and your family and sending prayers.

Bee62

Germany
Ah, well she is in Wales, not England, so don’t make that mistake again :D

It rained all day in London and today is going to be wetter in Kent... fortunately we will be north of London at the outlaws so hopefully it will be drier there
Oh my ! You mix up my geographic knowledge, Linda !:eek::D Next time I say the UK....:p:):)
Have fun with your dry outlaws today:):):)

Bee62

Germany
Good morning all. It is raining heavily here which is good news for the lawn at least. I think the central heating may have to be switched back on today!
Seems to me that the good old English weather is back ?;)
In Germany we have rain and cloudy sky and temps that are .... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... cold. 12 C:confused:
The wind is blowing the leafs of the trees. Summer is over and autumn has arrived. :(
Bye, bye summer 2018. I was loving you :rolleyes:

Bee62

Germany
All of us cat lovers know at least one cat like that, don’t we? (I can still smell that “gift” whenever I remember it[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Cats only want to be gentle with us when they are gifting us with mice and birds. Cause cats know that we are unable to catch these nice "treats" ourselfes.:confused::confused::)