COLD DARK ROOM

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
Me either but my wife is from the Philippines. Her and her filipina girlfriends like to have get togethers and eat their foods from the Philippines.
You know the saying..... happy wife happy life:)

Then where’s the belly! My buddy is Pino and except for the blood stew I eat everything he makes!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Then where’s the belly! My buddy is Pino and except for the blood stew I eat everything he makes!
Now the belly meat I can eat. And the cheeks from the head. Belly meat wasn't on the menu.
Yeah she eats a blood soup that I will not tryLOL

Bee62

Germany
When my wife came here from the Philippines. Onetime we were at the grocery store and she asked if they had pig ears. I told her the only pig ears they have are dried out for dogs to chew on. Luckily we found a butcher shop that we could get what she wanted.
In Germany it gets more and more difficult too to get pig ears or a whole pig head or something else. Because more and more people think like Lyn. They don`t want to eat meat that looks like the animal it came from.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
In Germany it gets more and more difficult too to get pig ears or a whole pig head or something else. Because more and more people think like Lyn. They don`t want to eat meat that looks like the animal it came from.
One time we bought a pig head that was so big. I bought a new blade for my saws all and cut it in half. We had froze the head so it was easier to cut. We have a Latin store here in Florida that sells all that crazy stuff.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
One time we bought a pig head that was so big. I bought a new blade for my saws all and cut it in half. We had froze the head so it was easier to cut. We have a Latin store here in Florida that sells all that crazy stuff.
My husband's mother (German) married my husband's father, who was from the Philippines. Her sister also married a filipino. The only thing she cooked from the Philippines was adobo. I wasn't too fond of it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
View attachment 269636

It stopped
Long enough for me to feed the horses and let the dogs out. I grabbed Toretto and brought him in for a soak. We skipped yesterday so he really needed to poop [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Now, it rains more[emoji20]
Oh Wow. I would love to get rain like that.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evening all. We are off to bed shortly. We had a an excellent day out with my uncle even if we did have to dodge sleet and hail showers. In between the sun shone, but it was bitterly cold. Tomorrow we are off to see my in-laws. I am hoping for best behaviour from them as we will have both children with us... however, nothing is guaranteed with them especially their behaviour.
[emoji85] [emoji85]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Must have been really cold down that way today. We have frost forecast for the morning here.
My leg with the metal plate has really been aching today and I wondered if it was because of the cold - either that or I've overdone using it!
I hope your knee is steadily improving
Have a nice day with the outlaws, I'm sure if they do start to perform Joe's sis and bro will find it quite entertaining....oldies behaving badly is pretty funny.:)
I am going to remember that for when I am old. [emoji23] [emoji23]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Evening all.
I decided to carry on sorting out papers instead of clothes today and now I have a mountain of paper and cardboard ready to go to the recycling centre next week but I will have to wait for my nephew to help me as it's pretty heavy.
I have a bedroom full of books and resources I have made or collected for every possible subject in school - many of which I haven't looked at for years so they are all for the chop, it's quite therapeutic and the room is looking bigger already.
I think Lola has sensed the drop in temps outside again and hasn't been up and about for long today.
I hope you are all having a good Saturday.
Well done for all that hard work.