COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Aww, they really do listen to you! Hey, that coop is not too small, after all!
Is that Toretto your son is (barely) holding? :eek: :tort::<3:

Lol! I know the call is particularly annoying but how does one speak “duck”??? They don’t quack when they’re little, lol! It didn’t sound so weird when I peeped softly to little babies 1 ft away

That is Toretto.. weighing in yesterday at 21lbs 6oz....this time last year, he wasn’t even 5lbs yet [emoji28]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good mornooning, roommates! I'm busy as ever :rolleyes: but just checking in to say everything's fine. Daughter seems happy at her new school. I'm hunting government jobs, so I might hear back from them in a few months... or never. Anyway, wish me luck.
Thinking of everyone on the path of the storm.

Happy kids , happy life!
Hope you get something great and worth the wait... but sooner [emoji16]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Lol! I know the call is particularly annoying but how does one speak “duck”??? They don’t quack when they’re little, lol! It didn’t sound so weird when I peeped softly to little babies 1 ft away

That is Toretto.. weighing in yesterday at 21lbs 6oz....this time last year, he wasn’t even 5lbs yet [emoji28]
When I raised a baby duckling my call was, "Duck, duck, duck" in a high pitched voice.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good mornooning, roommates! I'm busy as ever :rolleyes: but just checking in to say everything's fine. Daughter seems happy at her new school. I'm hunting government jobs, so I might hear back from them in a few months... or never. Anyway, wish me luck.
Thinking of everyone on the path of the storm.
Good luck!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well hello everyone. Been helping my wife. Bringing everything back out in the yard.
We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas mon. At first I tried to cancel because I didn't feel right enjoying myself with such destruction and death nearby. Freeport was one of our destinations. I found out today we are stopping in Freeport to drop off needed supplies for them. That has made it a little more accepting for me. Then down to Nassau where the hurricane didn't hit.
Hope everyone made out in the Carolinas. @Maro2Bear keep the bow into the wind!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Well hello everyone. Been helping my wife. Bringing everything back out in the yard.
We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas mon. At first I tried to cancel because I didn't feel right enjoying myself with such destruction and death nearby. Freeport was one of our destinations. I found out today we are stopping in Freeport to drop off needed supplies for them. That has made it a little more accepting for me. Then down to Nassau where the hurricane didn't hit.
Hope everyone made out in the Carolinas. @Maro2Bear keep the bow into the wind!

I think you have every right & them some to enjoy yourself whenever possible.
Y’all have a blast & be safe

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Believe me the poo is nothing like bunny rabbit. They’re carnivores and it stinks!
Yea. I believe you. That's just one reason that my favorite house companion is a bunny. On the other hand, you have to watch them like a hawk. They will eat anything even if it's nailed down. It gets better as they age but you still need a cage. My end table is her private safe place that keeps our home safe when I need to go shopping. If I get my shoes on she hops right in.