COLD DARK ROOM

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Oh I wish I had that problem, but unfortunately I am like Ray and need to lose the weight, it piles up on my body far too quickly.
Same here. Diets don't do me any good though, if I wanna loose weight, I've got to be EXTREMELY active.
Before moving back to Texas I was dieting, and jogging 2miles a day and couldn't loose weight. Now my treadmill is still packed up and I'm to busy trying to save money to be worried about what's healthy

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well I am all caught up. It does not seem that the rest of you were effected too much with the TFO picture solving upgrade. I could not log in for the last two days. Linda was in the same boat as me.
I will chat again Monday as the writing is so small on my phone, I am struggling to read what I am typing.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Same here. Diets don't do me any good though, if I wanna loose weight, I've got to be EXTREMELY active.
Before moving back to Texas I was dieting, and jogging 2miles a day and couldn't loose weight. Now my treadmill is still packed up and I'm to busy trying to save money to be worried about what's healthy
I feel your pain.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well I am all caught up. It does not seem that the rest of you were effected too much with the TFO picture solving upgrade. I could not log in for the last two days. Linda was in the same boat as me.
I will chat again Monday as the writing is so small on my phone, I am struggling to read what I am typing.
I agree, I only use my phone. There are some mornings I just can't focus on the small print.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My body is that way too. I've stopped walking my daily mile around the pasture, but I haven't changed my eating habits and I've gained quite a bit of weight. I guess it's back to the boring evening walk for me!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Yesterday was still shorts, t-shirt, no socks. But, it’s here....cold temps arrived on schedule. So far, shorts, gloves & a good old sweatshirt for morning gardening. The cool temps feel great!
You’d have pneumonia dressed like that round here.

fFurther North in south Yorkshire and in Derby there is bad, bad flooding. :(

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Our friend went out fossil scavenging again the other day and came back with quite the find.

Pretty darn good looking shark’s teeth! The long pointy one is from a Mako Shark and the big one to it’s right is a Megalodon Shark tooth. Megalodon (Carcharocles megalodon), meaning "big tooth", is an extinct species of shark that lived approximately 23 to 3.6 million years ago (mya), during the Early Miocene to the Pliocene.

View attachment 282763 View attachment 282764
Cool Adam would be interested in those!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Yep, it was down here too.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Our friend went out fossil scavenging again the other day and came back with quite the find.

Pretty darn good looking shark’s teeth! The long pointy one is from a Mako Shark and the big one to it’s right is a Megalodon Shark tooth. Megalodon (Carcharocles megalodon), meaning "big tooth", is an extinct species of shark that lived approximately 23 to 3.6 million years ago (mya), during the Early Miocene to the Pliocene.

View attachment 282763 View attachment 282764
Super cool

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oh I wish I had that problem, but unfortunately I am like Ray and need to lose the weight, it piles up on my body far too quickly.
I think we all just want a good healthy weight. But I think I found the right allergy medicine for me. Food tastes better now and I'm able to eat more. I wouldn't mind being pleasingly plump. Instead of having the nickname of "chicken legs"...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I agree, I only use my phone. There are some mornings I just can't focus on the small print.
I can't go on the phone or computer without my reading glasses. The light bothers my eyes so bad without them that I wind up unable to read another word!...it's wear glasses or miss my CDR fix.