COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
For whoever was interested in my Rose's socks. She gets them at a department store called Ross. They are in the foot care section. Also infused with aloe and vitamin B.
7.99 plus tax they are super soft.
View attachment 286564
Very nice...mine were from Walmart for the National breast cancer research place and mine are scratchie...$1.99 Walmart...lol

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 3

Bee62

Germany
It’s not a question of “a” shotgun.... it’s which one would do better for the job at hand...I have 4 generations worth of guns plus my own preference aquirements... it’s kind of crazy really...most women have shoes.. I have guns :)
I like guns.... and horses ! Let`s play "wild-wild west" and shoot cans and water melons. They are very nasty these days I`ve heard.....o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Bee62

Germany
I love taking pictures and sharing them with others. Roscoe is a 70 lb 15 year old Pitt that I foster. He lived with me for some months 24/7 then he went back to his people and I dog sit for them when they need me...he's a grand goofy buffoon...I call that my doggie burrito...and he stays covered up all night. If he gets uncovered and can't cover himself up, he gets on the bed and under the covers with me...and Smokey...
15 year old ? That is really old for a big dog ! My eldest dog is now 14. She is nearly deaf and blind but always in a good mood. Here is a pic of her when she was young:
Mara.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good Morning Everyone.
It is a calm and sunny day today. Hopefully you guys get some nice sunshine today as well.
We did and though it was a bit cold for me outside. in the 40's...the sunshine through the windows felt wonderful and warming. I worked with my leather a bit and petted Razberri with my foot. She eventually decided to just chill out.0219201635a.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Had a few extra hours this morning to work in the “wood shop.” Decided to grab a piece of the new Cherry wood and see how it turns. Came up with a cute little bud vase.

Cheap prices for certified TFO members....even cheaper for official CDR peeps!

View attachment 286586
That's so lovely. Cherry is so beautiful when you take the time and talent to uncover it.