COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Hmmm.
Canned vegetables are usually processed the same day they are picked.
Your 'fresh' vegetables in your local store or supermarket may be several days old and have lost a fair amount of their vitamins..
They still suck. Overcooked. I like frozen.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
You didn't mention my Birthday.
But we all know that your biryhday makes all of our days perfect. I thought that was a given and that I wouldn't have to mention that. Oh well, I will remember to mention how much you having a birthday has completed my day especially since it is almost bed time.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I just want to say, that my Birthday is great, but I know that some of you are going through the mill.
I am very lucky.
I would like to pay my regards to two of the most amazing people that we have lost this year.
Sabine,, the German lady with the most incredible voice, who brought light and fun into this Cold Dark place.

And my best friend from the Fossil Forum, who lost his life in April . Doren, I love you.
Here here.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Two hours or so left of my first Birthday.
There's gonna be some big negative points coming up if you're not careful .
Ok a happy begrudging birthday wish. I remembered something. That's worth a celebration ☺️ let's party!?❤️???☕

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Please no more, i couldn't take anymore big negative points. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday.
I was thinking of singing that Happy Birthday song but I thought it wouldn’t suit the Dark Lord. I was going to find candles to put on a cake, but it’s too dark to find them, I should’ve asked the wooly spider to find them. But alas, we don’t know if she exists.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Fancy a coffee?

Adam, I would dearly enjoy having some coffee with you! ☕

But (looking down, shuffling feet, trying to not be impolite), please...don't make Moroccan coffee. I much prefer drinking it to chewing it. ?☕?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I just want to say, that my Birthday is great, but I know that some of you are going through the mill.
I am very lucky.
I would like to pay my regards to two of the most amazing people that we have lost this year.
Sabine,, the German lady with the most incredible voice, who brought light and fun into this Cold Dark place.

And my best friend from the Fossil Forum, who lost his life in April . Doren, I love you.
I didn't know Doren. I'm sure he is interesting also. I did somewhat know Sabine. She always tries to be uplifting and fun. I love her still and won't forget her ever.?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I was thinking of singing that Happy Birthday song but I thought it wouldn’t suit the Dark Lord. I was going to find candles to put on a cake, but it’s too dark to find them, I should’ve asked the wooly spider to find them. But alas, we don’t know if she exists.
+4.