COLD DARK ROOM

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
I know some of you like guns.
But I hate hunting.
In fact I'm a hunt saboteur.
I go out the night before a hunt and shoot the fox.
I am all for equal trophy hunting- For a bear you get two big knives, for a Ram you get a club sorry boys! Now deer and pigs just ask someone that hit one while driving a car!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
When I was getting back into my car after the parking compliment, a guy asked me, "Can you give me a lift?"
I said, "Sure. You look great, you are a fantastic guy, you can achieve anything you want, the world's your oyster. Go for it!"
I think you are genuinely manic

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Welcome back Lyn!!! I wish you the best of luck next Monday and have to tell you that you will be beautiful no matter what!!! I have spent the past 4 months learning 3x over that you must often be thankful for what isn’t instead of bitter over what is! HUGS!
Thanks Heather. I was trying t read back posts to find out wat happened to your daughter's arm but couldn't find it. I hope she makes a good speedy recovery from her injury and that the rest of your family are well.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
View attachment 309540

This is my left hand, the wrist I broke. My fingernails have never been this long.

My surgery is healed pretty good. Still a bit swollen, but coming along nicely. After the removal of the stitches they put a few strips of tape over it.

View attachment 309541
You broke your wrist? :(
How? When?
Seems a lot of people had injuries in my absence - I hope you are OK Yvonne and looks like you're healing well and continue to build up strength in your wrist.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Yeah, last dr. visit they told me I could start bearing weight on that leg, so I've been limping around the property a bit. My next arm and leg appointments are the first week in November. Until then I'm just s'posed to take it easy.
........and your leg!?
Goodness Yvonne I'm so sorry you've had to go through all that.