COLD DARK ROOM

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
Well... Joe thinks I collect rabbit collectables. I don't but I have a collection. He buys me rabbits when he's up to something 🤣View attachment 348056😉😊
Hi Cathy, I enjoy Joe's painting's, the few that I have seen, would you/could you please post some more of them. He has quite an imagination....thank you for considering this . . M

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It is nasty humid here today, hanging about 80% humidity out there.🥵💦💦 Not much gardening getting done.
It's been cool here. It only got to 95°f in Sapphire's outdoor enclosure in the sun.. He stayed out the whole time which told me he was enjoying it.. We're supposed to have a really nice weekend for most people. Low dew point and Sapphire always stays out even if it's really hot.. But it will be down in the 60's at night. He doesn't get to be out at night anyway any day so it'll be alright. Next week August sets in and hot 🔥 so I gotta do gardening over the weekend.🙃

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's been cool here. It only got to 95°f in Sapphire's outdoor enclosure in the sun.. He stayed out the whole time which told me he was enjoying it.. We're supposed to have a really nice weekend for most people. Low dew point and Sapphire always stays out even if it's really hot.. But it will be down in the 60's at night. He doesn't get to be out at night anyway any day so it'll be alright. Next week August sets in and hot 🔥 so I gotta do gardening over the weekend.🙃
I have to clarify that if the dew point is nice for me Sapphire stays out too even in higher temps in the sun..

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well been up since 4am. Less than 4 hours away from home. Can't wait!
It has been a wonderful but grueling trip.
Going to have get one of those wheel chair carrier's you see on back of vehicles. I can leave it in Michigan and use when I am there. Driving is getting too be to much for Rose and I. I could fly to Michigan then.
Plus staying at Holiday Inn every night since July 5th is getting old. It's almost like the movie groundhog day.Wake up same decor, same breakfast and never can get a extra pillow. 😖
I almost want to wake up Rose and get on the road. We could be home before Opo wakes up. I miss him, I hope he remembers me.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Darn Cathie I can't remember. It's hard enough remembering my grandkids names.🤪
Yep same with me. Once in a while I'll call one by another grandkids name. Especially if they're up to something 🤣. That causes all manner of coocoo conversations. Why does she keep calling me Gavin? My son has to reply don't worry she did it to me and Chris too.🙃😁

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thanks Gillian ,the pic is a little out of focus. It was taken from my sons drone. How are you and Ollie doing?
Hi. We are fine, so long as it's nice and hot. Temperature reached 38 degrees C in Amman. That is more than 100 degrees F. Again, have been cautioned not to get exposed to the sun.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Update on my Kerry. She told me yesterday morning that she was convinced the Paxlovid they gave her, was making her body and stomach worse (re; my comment re; her being a pita) so she decided to stop taking it after 2 doses of 3 pills. By last night, she was sounding energized again and said that most of the yucky stuff was gone.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Update on my Kerry. She told me yesterday morning that she was convinced the Paxlovid they gave her, was making her body and stomach worse (re; my comment re; her being a pita) so she decided to stop taking it after 2 doses of 3 pills. By last night, she was sounding energized again and said that most of the yucky stuff was gone.
Yea for Kerry!👑chicks rule 😊. Pitas forever.😉🤗🙏