COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Hows the foot, Ray?
We just left Ludington MI and are going south to my sons house. The drive is 3hrs and we are going to stop at the area hospital. The spider bite is not getting better. The purple color is moving up my toes. The toes are also getting numb.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
You have hot water N??

Sounds like Ray is getting into some with his foot!

WHY???
personally I'm convinced that it's because I'm a man and in some very instinctual ways, we are dumb as hell!

Yup, Superman said it so you know it's true!

I hurt myself in Williamsburg, apparently pretty bad according to Med and Chiro Drs.....yet I snatched that old battery out of the truck yesterday putting myself back 3 or 4 days.

Ray doesn't interrupt fishing trip over a swollen foot, even when it's the only one! See? We are dumb sometimes.

Last week Kerry dropped the Yamaha 650turbo motorcycle on my shin....nasty flapper cut, blood filling my shoe..."it's fine hon, let's get this done"

2 hour later it's too late for the stitches it probably needed...so I put a butterfly bandage on it and called it a day.

We all do dumb stuff....just I think men so a lot more...or maybe that's just me? Lol

Yeah buddy?, get to the Dr. No excuses why you can't race me, ok?

MaNaAk

Southend
You have hot water N??

WHY???
personally I'm convinced that it's because I'm a man and in some very instinctual ways, we are dumb as hell!

I hurt myself in Williamsburg, apparently pretty bad according to Med and Chiro Drs.....yet I snatched that old battery out of the truck yesterday putting myself back 3 or 4 days.

Ray doesn't interrupt fishing trip over a swollen foot, even when it's the only one! See? We are dumb sometimes.

Last week Kerry dropped the Yamaha 650turbo motorcycle on my shin....nasty flapper cut, blood filling my shoe..."it's fine hon, let's get this done"

2 hour later it's too late for the stitches it probably needed...so I put a butterfly bandage on it and called it a day.

We all do dumb stuff....just I think men so a lot more...or maybe that's just me? Lol

Yes we have both hot and cold taps here in the UK but the cold water is not coming through the taps in the bathroom. Luckily I've still got both in the kitchen!!!!

Natrah

PS: Hope Ray is okay.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
On a pleasant note...we've got Hummingbirds at the Nook! We have Kerry's flowers and 4 feeders and at least 3 different birds... Very cool. I also caught and relocated 2 5-line Skink babies from my old house. I've seen both take up on different decks here. I love it!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You have hot water N??

WHY???

And well I'm not sure if being a super human is a man thing 💪. I'll take care of my critters if it's the last thing I do. I once drug myself along the floor with a fractured knee cap to give them fresh water after I wrapped my knee and leg. I have to admit I didn't want to go to the hospital and get stuck there. They sometimes try to keep old people locked up 😉 for GP. I waited as long as I could but finally had to go. I did get to come home finally that night with a full leg stabilizer.🙃 and deal with it.😊