COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I have always had trouble in car seats. My Expedition seats are admired by everyone except me. They curve...i keep my shoulders straight. A couple of the cars Kerry test drove had massaging seats but they were like the CVS massaging chair cover.... cheesy and ineffective.

A butt pillow....knew a kid who's uncle carried one...with a big hole in it. I was 13 or so and it made me uncomfortable....LOL

For sciatica though they might be the cats meow!
Thank God I don't have that. Nerve problems are so bad. I can't say I'd rather have a sacarilliac issue either. I HATE PAIN. I did find out I have one though yikes

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
What I need is a butt pillow. Then I found out on CBS News that they actually make and sell them. Wow now I don't feel so all alone 😜😉 supposedly though they are good for driving and anywhere you need to sit and help your whole body be in an ergonomic seating position. So why don't they make car seats like that 🤔😊
Since I tore my hamstring I find it really difficult to sit for longer than 10 mins, it's ok if I can get up or shift my weight about, but driving can be pretty uncomfortable.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good afternoon/evening all, it's been a scorcher here today and temps will be even higher the next couple of days so I'll be staying indoors.
Lola had a funny day yesterday and didn't eat much . He just stayed in his hide, all day. I was bit worried about him but thankfully he's back to normal today.
I hope you're all having a good Monday but time for me to hit the hay now so nos da.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Since I tore my hamstring I find it really difficult to sit for longer than 10 mins, it's ok if I can get up or shift my weight about, but driving can be pretty uncomfortable.
I may be getting better I hope. It's been since before May when all this started sneaking up on me. Driving is one of the worst positions for me to sit in. It's prolonged my recovery because I have to. Last night though I finally noticed a big improvement. I was able to cook dinner without much pain. The previous day had been horrible. Today wasn't horrible and I had to drive to the grocery store so we'll see what happens. If I'm still a bit better in the morning I'll know I'm finally in full recovery mode.