10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Dear @Lyn W,

I hope you're okay where you are.

Goodnight

Natrah

PS: Even my friends in Malaysia know about the riots
At the moment it doesn't seem to have spread to Wales but they're on red alert and expecting it.
They ought to put all these thugs on a front line somewhere where they can fight to their hearts content, we'd soon see how brave they are then.
Hope it's all calmed down where you are.

MaNaAk

Southend
At the moment it doesn't seem to have spread to Wales but they're on red alert and expecting it.
They ought to put all these thugs on a front line somewhere where they can fight to their hearts content, we'd soon see how brave they are then.
Hope it's all calmed down where you are.
We ended up with a major counter protests instead!

Natrah

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Be cautioned my friends....lest we forget when we have been labeled as "bad".

One person's "thug" is likely another person's hero. Kind of puts the entire concept of the violence in frame. Its: tictactoetictactoetictactoe

All over again with people playing the cymbals of others....convinced in their own moral superiority.

It's useless.

Its: "Do you want to play a little game" useless....

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good afternoon/evening all.
We had another very wet night, and showers until about 2 today, more rain to come for most of tonight and tomorrow.

I had a dental appointment today for a check up, and to see what my options are now that an old crown has broken off. I'm back next week for a consultation about a dental implant. That would be the best solution but will cost a about 2k 😯. So going to have to weigh up if it's worth it.
At least all my other teeth were ok.😁

Lola still not wanting to go out, but it has felt quite autumnal today.

I was watching the skateboarding at the Olympics earlier and wow! How this kids do all those tricks is amazing - they're fearless ! I had go at it years ago, but it was a struggle just to stand still on a board on a flat surface. I'm too worried about getting hurt 🤕.

I hope you're all having a good day in your corners. It's just started pouring down again and I think I'll have an early night so night night and see you tomorrow.